Level 4 Baskets

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 12, 2012
So, I have a couple questions regarding the legal bits & bobs of baskets.

I know the highest skill you can throw for Lv.4 is a double or kick single. But is there anything else that would look crazy impressive and still partially max out the score sheet? Also, I was wondering if a tuck arch full down would be legal? Seeing as a tuck arch is legal for Level 3. And one last question; for L4 tosses, does the flyer have to dismount before re-loading for another basket? For example, could a stunt group throw a double, bounce back to the basket without setting the top down and then throw another double/skill?

Thanks so much!

Any 2 trick tosses will keep you in range. The judges want to see variety. Pike pretty girls, toe singles, tuck singles ect will all help your score.

Yes, a flyer can reload and throw another toss.

We did ball fulls, and I've seen full toe. I love a gorgeous double full basket, but they're hard to make look good!

Awesome, thanks for all the great ideas everyone!
@NJ Coach , just to clarify on the tuck fulls, with the arch would it become illegal? Or, is it fine as long as the flyer doesn't hyper-extend backwards too much? :) And one last thing, now that I think of it, would an around-the world full down be considered legal for L4? Thanks again!

I don't know about the arch. A true around the world full would be 3 tricks in my opinion.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Thanks, that was what I was thinking too. I think we'll stick with the tuck single. :)

Back