Level 4 Braced Inversion. Is This Legal?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

NowImFamous

Most Attractive
Dec 13, 2009
23v1029.jpg
G. L4 Pyramids-Release Moves w/ Braced Inversions
1. Pyramid transitions may involve braced inversions (including braced flips) while released from the bases if contact
is maintained with at least 2 persons at prep level or below

the outside two groups in this photo make this illegal correct? or am i just seeing things.

I would say this is legal. It's not a braced flip, it's a pyramid structure. Extended inverted stunts are legal at level 4, and extended stunts can brace each other in pyramids if they are not 1-leg stunts.

The key is that this the inverted flyer is not released from the bases, so the rule you quoted does not apply.

I would say this is legal. It's not a braced flip, it's a pyramid structure. Extended inverted stunts are legal at level 4, and extended stunts can brace each other in pyramids if they are not 1-leg stunts.

The key is that this the inverted flyer is not released from the bases, so the rule you quoted does not apply.
I wasn't sure about the rule specifically just didn't know if in level 4 you could be inverted and braced by a extended stunt with no back

aha... I missed that the extensions don't have back spots as I was focussing on the inversion!
they are illegal - all extended stunts must have a spotter.

ETA- whether they are bracing in a pyramid or not.

aha... I missed that the extensions don't have back spots as I was focussing on the inversion!
they are illegal - all extended stunts must have a spotter.

ETA- whether they are bracing in a pyramid or not.
Yeah those extensions are scaring me lol one wrong move on the inversion and that extension is going down

Back