Level 4 Release Moves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 31, 2010

Release moves that land in extended position must originate from ground-level and may not involve any twisting or flipping.
What exactly is flipping? I get that you can't do a rewind but can you go from a handstand up to a stunt? Can you go from horizontal into a stunt? i.e. tossing someone from a cradle to a stunt?
Andre, RulesGuy what's the ruling on that?

Release moves that land in extended position must originate from ground-level and may not involve any twisting or flipping.
What exactly is flipping? I get that you can't do a rewind but can you go from a handstand up to a stunt? Can you go from horizontal into a stunt? i.e. tossing someone from a cradle to a stunt?
Andre, RulesGuy what's the ruling on that?

Wait for Les to respond.

No to Cradle since it wouldn't start on the ground.

Wait for Les to respond.

No to Cradle since it wouldn't start on the ground.
But could you lay on the ground and then fling them in to a stunt? It's a 1/4 flipping rotation. What about a handstand up to a stunt it's a 1/2 rotation.

But could you lay on the ground and then fling them in to a stunt? It's a 1/4 flipping rotation. What about a handstand up to a stunt it's a 1/2 rotation.

Back to waiting for Les...

CGAcheer I'm going to lock this because new rules are about to come out. PM me if it needs to be reopened once the new rules are out.

Latest posts

Back