Level 4 Stunt Inversion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

affect is a verb, effect is a noun, and affect can also a noun when referencing psychology and the mood, desire, liveliness or lack thereof of patients

so can we get a preview of these? So I can at least start thinking of a new sequence. Its not like our teams haven't already spent months learning their stunt sequences or anything

I appreciate the noun/verb explanation, but I still don't know if I used the right one. As my ACT score confirmed, I'm not much of an English person. I wonder how much that contributes to me having a hard time answer rules questions without a video.

I don't know which clarifications are coming. Raymond, Kristi, and I keep an ongoing list of clarifications that need to be made and some of them are periodically made. I'm not on the Rules Committee or Board of Directors so I don't get details in advance. I just talk to Les enough that I usually know that something is on the way.

I appreciate the noun/verb explanation, but I still don't know if I used the right one. As my ACT score confirmed, I'm not much of an English person. I wonder how much that contributes to me having a hard time answer rules questions without a video.

I don't know which clarifications are coming. Raymond, Kristi, and I keep an ongoing list of clarifications that need to be made and some of them are periodically made. I'm not on the Rules Committee or Board of Directors so I don't get details in advance. I just talk to Les enough that I usually know that something is on the way.
so is this going to be round two of the March debacle only worse since its actually affecting the current american season?
or
are they only potentially minor clarifications that will clarify in the way that make gray things legal vs taking things that are clearly legal under the current wording and clarifying them as illegal?

maybe there will be another twitter/facebook down with the USASF riot.

so is this going to be round two of the March debacle only worse since its actually affecting the current american season?
or
are they only potentially minor clarifications that will clarify in the way that make gray things legal vs taking things that are clearly legal under the current wording and clarifying them as illegal?

maybe there will be another twitter/facebook down with the USASF riot.

I don't know what the clarifications will be. There are a lot on the list and people's reaction will be based on how much they are impacted in the short term, which is something I cannot predict.

I don't know what the clarifications will be. There are a lot on the list and people's reaction will be based on how much they are impacted in the short term, which is something I cannot predict.

The rules process seems to be broken.

what happened to 2 year cycles? What happened to voting? How are we supposed to have any confidence in a set of rules that can change at any time?

That is a long term problem

The rules process seems to be broken.

what happened to 2 year cycles? What happened to voting? How are we supposed to have any confidence in a set of rules that can change at any time?

That is a long term problem

We agree it's a problem. What's the solution?

Andre
the swing through inversion at 1:07 of the video is legal at 4, right?

I taught this to my S4 last year when they were a level 3. I was told, at that time, that it would be allowed at level 4 or 5 depending how it was performed. It is not legal at level 3 because of the downward inversion rules about staying below shoulder level- at least that's what I remember...could be wrong.

I taught this to my S4 last year when they were a level 3. I was told, at that time, that it would be allowed at level 4 or 5 depending how it was performed. It is not legal at level 3 because of the downward inversion rules about staying below shoulder level- at least that's what I remember...could be wrong.
As far as what the rules say and I can gather, a straddle sit at an extended level is a prep level stunt. Don't extend it, and it should be legal. I know of one lvl 3 team doing them this year and they are just coached to not let their as go up at all (which makes them cleaner as well). I would go as far as to say that you can finish it with a full up to prep level because it is a suspended forward roll. I would also say if a lvl 3 team did that as a squad you might as well give them the trophy now lol because full ups from these are not easy unless you have tall strong bases and short fliers (trust me, doing this with fliers that have long bodies gets super tricky, especially since I'm barely 5 5 myself)

Now this could all change if any clarifications are put out in the rules or glossary. The only thing I know that's going in is some level 5 standing tumbling clarifications.

Tag me in this again later today.
so now that the clarifications came out on Thanksgiving and thankfully didn't really make in substantial changes. Are you ready to give your final verdict on this Stunt at 4?

so now that the clarifications came out on Thanksgiving and thankfully didn't really make in substantial changes. Are you ready to give your final verdict on this Stunt at 4?

Where did you find the clarifications? Could be that I'm on my phone but I can't find them!

Back