All-Star Lindsay Lohan And Trinity?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Trinity can fix a lot of things - janky back handsprings, shady fulls, etc. But not even they can "fix" Lindsay Lohan. BLAM!

Story that LiLo will mentor anyone at Trinity is two things: 1) Untrue 2) Freakin' Hilarious - Best laugh I've had all week.

Trinity Athletics News

Trinity's twitter says, the rumors about someone mentoring trinitys athletes are not true.
Hm, isn't there a voice over in their music about rumors...?

If it's not true, it's at least a great way to get the name back in the talking.

Honey, have you ever heard of sarcasm? All those Trinity voiceovers scream sarcasm. Come on! Let's all put on our very berry thinking caps on today and move on to a real trainwreck, like Lindsay Lohan.

Honey, have you ever heard of sarcasm? All those Trinity voiceovers scream sarcasm. Come on! Let's all put on our very berry thinking caps on today and move on to a real trainwreck, like Lindsay Lohan.

Sorry, i didn´t make it clear - it wasn´t a real question about the voice overs. :D

For one thing, if the "rumors" were completely false, that's exactly what the owner would have said in yahoo article, yes? But she didn't. It was all "We're focused on NCA right now..."
Can someone tell me how these "underprivileged" athletes can afford to FLY and BOOK HOTELS in Dallas? And they were in Indy, right? Helluva "grant."
Remind me to post the Raffle for Razzi link on their facebook page. I mean, since Coco can give so many grants to broke folk...

From the Trinity website: "Trinity Athletics is a for profit business. There is also a separate entity called Trinity Scholarships LLC. Anyone wishing to donate to this scholarship program may do so at any time."

So are they saying that Lohan DID donate the money? Why would she randomly give donate that much money to a random cause? (Celebrities do it all the time I know, but when Lohan OR Trinity breaks a nail it's all over the place. Why are we just hearing about all this?) I wonder if they petitioned her or how she found out about them. This whole thing is crazy. If it's so untrue I wonder if a retraction will be written (or if any corrective action will be taken).

So trinity is denying it, Yahoo is confirming it... IDK what is going on, but why is it ALWAYS Trinity involved?

From the Trinity website: "Trinity Athletics is a for profit business. There is also a separate entity called Trinity Scholarships LLC. Anyone wishing to donate to this scholarship program may do so at any time."

So are they saying that Lohan DID donate the money? Why would she randomly give donate that much money to a random cause? (Celebrities do it all the time I know, but when Lohan OR Trinity breaks a nail it's all over the place. Why are we just hearing about all this?) I wonder if they petitioned her or how she found out about them. This whole thing is crazy. If it's so untrue I wonder if a retraction will be written (or if any corrective action will be taken).
Did she donate to the baby & I foundation or trinity? I read it as she donated to the baby & I foundation and them inquired about helping at the gym

Yes I read it wrong the first time. I thought the name used in that article was the owner of Trinity. My mistake. I see the connection now between Trinity and Lohan....even if a random one.
On another note: it is interesting how Trinity is denying anything with Lohan, but that OMG magazine is quoting the gym owner. "'We have yet to make any arrangements with Ms. Lohan about mentoring our girls,' Trinity Athletics owner Cori Davenport tells omg!" I understand that situations happen, but if they didn't want Lohan there, why would this have even come up? Don't even ask her to "mentor" the athletes....don't have it done then deny it. (In their defense, it could be all on Lohan's end as a way for her to seem like she's changed before her court date....but if it's a full-out lie, I'm sure Trinity would be doing something to clear their name...if that's possible).

At first I thought this was a joke. But then I saw the OMG article.

Looks like Trinity posted a response on their website: Trinity Athletics News

Sounds like the gossip blogs had some omissions/inaccuracies. ??? I'd be stunned to learn that a gossip column had bad information! LOL If we all believed what we read in gossip columns, what might we believe about the world? Jennifer Annistan pregnant with Barack Obama's alien triplet babies?

For that matter, if we all believe what we read on the internet and on message boards, what might we believe. That the people at Trinity at raving lunatics capable of anything? Hmmm...

I think maybe people need to calm down, realize that real people (and kids) are involved here and stop the hating on all high profile gyms. It's one thing to have an opinion. It's quite another to bash over and over for no other reason but your own amusement because you have nothing better to do with your time. So sad how rumors and speculation are taken as the god's honest truth on here with no proof to back any of it up.

And no, I don't think Trinity is in anyway funded by Lindsey Lohan. She had to have Charlie Sheen bail her out on her taxes for crying out loud! I don't think she can hop on aboard. She clearly cannot afford it.

Seriously? You people realize ANYBODY can issue a press release with fake quotes, edited quotes and make anything seem like a "legitimate" story, right? You people are exactly what PT Barnum was referring to.
Any "reporter" can investigate its legitimacy (oh except the "reporter" from CBS who did the Trinity story on the high school recruiting and was promptly fired the next day by the News Director of WGCL for a falsified story) Bet you guys don't want to hear about that, of course.
By the way, the moon really is made of cheese..... :rolleyes:

Seriously? You people realize ANYBODY can issue a press release with fake quotes, edited quotes and make anything seem like a "legitimate" story, right? You people are exactly what PT Barnum was referring to.
Any "reporter" can investigate its legitimacy (oh except the "reporter" from CBS who did the Trinity story on the high school recruiting and was promptly fired the next day by the News Director of WGCL for a falsified story) Bet you guys don't want to hear about that, of course.
By the way, the moon really is made of cheese..... :rolleyes:

Oh my goshhh, You are SO much smarter than everyone. The point being made is, Why the heck would Lindsay Lohan care about Trinity? It's blatantly obvious, to us that apparently aren't at your intelligence level, that Trinity's fingerprints are all over this one.

Back