OT Linkedin

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Nov 18, 2010
We have thread talking about twitter, tumblr, facebook, and every other social media venue...but who has a LinkedIn account? I'm going into senior year of college, and got a linkedin account to help with my job search and networking, but I really have no connections--no one I know uses it. Anyone else want some more connections?

Anyone interesting in starting a fierceboard group on linked in, to post/connect about job oppurtunities not related to cheerleading? I would make one if there is interest.

Hey y'all- what's linked in? Never heard of it....

It's a professional social media site. It helps with networking yourself to companies and finding connections in professional settings. It also allows you to upload your resume and job search too :)

It's a professional social media site. It helps with networking yourself to companies and finding connections in professional settings. It also allows you to upload your resume and job search too :)
Well dang that's extremely helpful for someone in a job hunt! I need to get one when I start looking then!! Thanks

Back