All-Star Live Feed Problems

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 25, 2011
I have been having problems with the live feed all day. I actually got on for a little while this morning, but the connection was bad and kept echoing, repeating several times. I haven't been able to log on since this afternoon. I have tried on my brand new PC, an ipad or my brand new Galaxy Edge 6 phone or my daughters iphone 6. Can't even get onto the website. I want to watch some teams at 7:30, I had better be able to log on!!!
Anyone else have problems or solutions??? (Other than actually going to Worlds).

I have been having problems with the live feed all day. I actually got on for a little while this morning, but the connection was bad and kept echoing, repeating several times. I haven't been able to log on since this afternoon. I have tried on my brand new PC, an ipad or my brand new Galaxy Edge 6 phone or my daughters iphone 6. Can't even get onto the website. I want to watch some teams at 7:30, I had better be able to log on!!!
Anyone else have problems or solutions??? (Other than actually going to Worlds).
The best solution? Call your CC company and cancel the order, find Maeghen McCutchen on periscope and watch it for free.

Thank you. I gave up, went to Walmart and bought a Roku device. Hooked it up in less than 5 minutes and was good to go even though I missed part of Lrg. All Girl at least I am set for all the action tomorrow.

Back