All-Star Live Feed

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They've had VOD the last few years.

The VOD is GREAT!! Usually uploaded just a few minutes after each team. Go to cheersport.tv and you can buy it! I believe it's only $9.99 for a year subscription if you buy early!

Thanks for the compliment orangecrush, my name is Justin, I'm with Dartfish and help CHEERSPORT out with the CHEERSPORT.tv channel and NATIONALS. The collection for this year is available now. Last year's videos are now free for anyone to view.

Here is a direct link to this year's collection:
Dartfish.tv - Collection 2013 CHEERSPORT NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP
you can subscribe now to be ready to watch as soon as videos start going up Saturday morning.

There will be a separate collection that is free to view for Friday night's festivities.

I will be on-site with CHEERSPORT starting Thursday and will have limited time to check the boards but I'll do my best to answer any questions before hand.

One big change from previous years is that we've moved everything over to our mobile platform so all videos will be viewable on your mobile device as soon as they are published, no app is required for this, just go to www.cheersport.tv in your browser and login.

One big change from previous years is that we've moved everything over to our mobile platform so all videos will be viewable on your mobile device as soon as they are published, no app is required for this, just go to www.cheersport.tv in your browser and login.
oohh...I like that

This killing me not being in Atlanta!!! My daughter's (coaches Diamonds) new baby wasn't old enough to fly so we stayed home with the grandkids. I don't have a good phone so what's the best way to get updates?

Back