Locked Threads?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mamarazzi

Ultimate Grand Supreme '12
Cheer Parent
Mar 16, 2011
When a thread is locked, does it disappear forever? In order to find it, do you have to search the exact thread name?
And, just to be certain, although I can assume based on what I've read, a locked thread just means no one (else) can post on it, correct?

Locked threads should be searchable and no longer post-able. Some threads I lock and leave existing for reference.

Hello Kingston, I have a question. It has been more then 72 hrs since I made my account and I did 3 or more posts in newbies and I still cannot post? Please let me know where to go to change this. Also am I not seeing where you can PM someone because I am a newbie? thanks

Hello Kingston, I have a question. It has been more then 72 hrs since I made my account and I did 3 or more posts in newbies and I still cannot post? Please let me know where to go to change this. Also am I not seeing where you can PM someone because I am a newbie? thanks

Click on their avatar, then "start a conversation".

I see that it eventually worked itself out. I think most peoples 72 hours is more like 24.

I am new and most of the threads I am seeing, I am not getting this option and it is telling me that I have insufficet privlidges. How can I post in the threads I am intereted in?

I am new and most of the threads I am seeing, I am not getting this option and it is telling me that I have insufficet privlidges. How can I post in the threads I am intereted in?
You need to post 3 times in the newbies section first.

Back