High School Looking For A Bag To Carry Signs

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 13, 2018
During Nationals, I saw several teams with large bags that held all of their signs. If you have one, can you tell me the size you ordered and where you ordered from? Thanks for the help.

In the past, we've just sewn some up on our own. Grab some fabric, measure it about an inch larger on each side plus a hem. Add some handles too with extra material

We have a large bag from an art store. It's a "portfolio" bag that a parent donated to us. It's the largest they make and our bigger signs don't fit in it. We also have a cart on wheels. Bought it from the container store years ago after seeing Arlington coaches with one. We primarily use the cart, unless we're in an arena that is all steps! The bag doesn't hold as much. We have 15 thick signs and it gets heavy quick!

During Nationals, I saw several teams with large bags that held all of their signs. If you have one, can you tell me the size you ordered and where you ordered from? Thanks for the help.

We use a huge artwork bag... it’s heavy
I saw a team use a suitcase at nationals !! Genius idea ! It was one of the super nice ones that was hard and had the swivel wheels .. we are doing that next season !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back