High School Looking For A Picture Of A Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 2, 2012
Hello, so I was thinking of getting my team new uniforms next season and I saw two uniforms I liked. We have to get stock uniforms and we have to get them from a certain vendor because the uniform company has a contract with them.

I wanted to try and see who had these uniforms or if there is an actual team picture with a team that has either of these uniforms so I can see what it would look like ! Any help with this would be great.

Uniform 1 :
2a6uyba.jpg

uniform 2:
2eevkuw.png

@Multiple schools around where I live have uniform
Number 1 and it always looks great. The clean lines really make this uniform appealing to the eye and flattering on all the girls I've ever seen it on. I'll try
To find a picture. Of course at the moment I can't remember exactly what schools I've seen them
At but I have seen them!

@Multiple schools around where I live have uniform
Number 1 and it always looks great. The clean lines really make this uniform appealing to the eye and flattering on all the girls I've ever seen it on. I'll try
To find a picture. Of course at the moment I can't remember exactly what schools I've seen them
At but I have seen them!
Thank you that would be awesome and thanks for the info, I know I have seen Uniform #2 on a blue and white team but it makes a big difference when looking at different colors !

There is a school in my area that has the second uniform (pretty sure it's the same). I don't have any pictures of them but I found a video where they are wearing them if you want to see what they look like on the floor.

Disclaimer: I've never seen these uniforms in person or physically touched/worm one. That being said I feel like somewhere I've seen discussion of these exact uniforms falling apart easily. Stitching and seams coming apart within the first season. Can't remember where the discussion was (maybe on here?) I could be wrong but that's something to look into. If you can track down a team with one of these uniforms ask the coaches about the quality and how they're holding up.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Hello,
Our high school team wears what I think are your uniform #1. They love them - fit well and don't impede their movements. Most of the girls where some sort of black body liner under them, since the tops are shorter.

Back