All-Star Looking For Ideas For Team Names And Need Some Serious Help!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@Num1Stunta , I love when you get going on these! "Where does my heart beat now"?? Bahahaha!!

I really love Fugitives, Hooligans for a young team, Infamous, Criminals (Smooth Criminal in their music,) Hustlers (Every day I'm hustlin',) and I would say Notorious but, well, that's taken. And I'm a Fame Notori-al stalker and can't let you have their name. ;)

Love, love, love the voiceovers!! Ha, I am not a crook, I'm an outlaw!!

Seriously love; bomb squad, fully loaded, and well ...ATF is just WTF [Way Too Fierce]-I love all the creative ideas!!

Criminals and hustlers are awesome too and so many ways to tie music in!!

Young Guns

Or "Big Guns" for like a level 5 team.
You could name a parent team the Rusty Pistols haha

You could go for a Wild West theme with your names if you wanted since Outlaws were prominent around that time. There would be a few cute ideas for that:
- Tumbleweeds
-Bandits
-Bounty Hunters
-Jack Rabbits
-Lone Rangers/Lone Stars
-Pioneers
-Scorpions
-Ranglers

The coaches could be referred to as Sherrifs. You could have a lot of fun with the phrase "Gold Rush" for a cheer or voiceovers :)

Or "Big Guns" for like a level 5 team.
You could name a parent team the Rusty Pistols haha

You could go for a Wild West theme with your names if you wanted since Outlaws were prominent around that time. There would be a few cute ideas for that:
- Tumbleweeds
-Bandits
-Bounty Hunters
-Jack Rabbits
-Lone Rangers/Lone Stars
-Pioneers
-Scorpions
-Ranglers

The coaches could be referred to as Sherrifs. You could have a lot of fun with the phrase "Gold Rush" for a cheer or voiceovers :)

This is what I'm thinking too. When I hear Outlaws, I immediately think of the Wild Wild West (and that Will Smith song)....Butch Cassidy, Wyatt Earp.....

I really like the Wild West. Here are my favorites
Bandits, Rebels, Ruffians, Showdown, Sundance Kids, Hooligans, Criminals
In addition to those some new ones are:
Sharp shooters, Riot, Crooks, and Jail break

Back