Looking For Nca Shoe Tag?!?!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 13, 2014
hi! I've been looking for an NCA shoe tag for so long. I know you get them at NCA but if someone is willing to sell theirs or knows where I can find one, please let me know! I wasn't able to go this year.

I've ran into the same problem too, had to buy an entire pair or shoes just to get the charm :(

And what charm are you looking for, I have a green solid one, retro looking old version.

I've ran into the same problem too, had to buy an entire pair or shoes just to get the charm :(

And what charm are you looking for, I have a green solid one, retro looking old version.
Oh really? That stinks :/ And I'm really looking for any. I'm not picky. :) Do you have any pictures?

I have one from NCA Nationals this year that has been sitting on the kitchen counter ever since we got home from Dallas. I've asked both cp's if it is theirs and to put it away but, yet it continues to sit there and mock me. It is in an envelope with postage anxiously awaiting its new home where it is wanted, pm me your address and it is yours free of charge.

I have one from NCA Nationals this year that has been sitting on the kitchen counter ever since we got home from Dallas. I've asked both cp's if it is theirs and to put it away but, yet it continues to sit there and mock me. It is in an envelope with postage anxiously awaiting its new home where it is wanted, pm me your address and it is yours free of charge.
Wow really? Thank you so much!! That's really nice! :) I'm new to this site so how do I private message you?

Wow really? Thank you so much!! That's really nice! :) I'm new to this site so how do I private message you?

I just PM'd you and you can respond with your address to that message. I, also, told you how you can PM for future reference. I'm glad to get it off the kitchen counter and it will be on it's way as soon as I get your address.

Back