Looking To Build Your Tumbling Program???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 29, 2014
Hello! My name is Alvin Davis Jr., and I am a tumbling coach from the States. I am looking for a couple teams that may be interested in building their tumbling programs (especially higher level tumbling). I have worked with the Michigan State cheerleading team, high school and rec teams, and I am the former tumble director at South Jersey Storm. In the past year, I have taught over 30 running fulls, countless layouts and tucks, and an ample amount of backhandsprings. I am also USASF certified for tumbling levels 1-5, and I was the head tumbling coach at last year's INFERNO 360 camp held at South Jersey Storm.

I am certainly capable of running a 'traditional' tumbling camp. But I would love to have the opportunity to do more than that! I KNOW I can help your gym build an even stronger tumbling program. This past March, the Level 5 team I trained (South Jersey Lady Reign) received second place at NCA Dallas and pretty much every girl on that team competed a tumbling pass that they didn't have the year before. I would love to bring another coach that I work with who has coached Maryland Twisters and he currently coaches the University of Maryland Cheerleading team. We can help BUILD your higher leve tumbling and we would be more than willing to, in addition to the camp, come out 1/month, or so, throughout the year to work with them.

I can also help you optimize your tumbling classes by running some clinics for your coaching staff. I have been blessed to learn training programs, spotting techniques, progression flow, etc. from olympic gymnasts and coaches, so I am certainly willing to help your staff, if that's something you might be interested in.

Over the past year, I had the opportunity to create a gymnastics/tumbling curriculum for a mommy and me program. The curriculum was a huge success, and the gym ended up adding more classes. I would love to help optimize your program by training staff and providing a curriculum.

Suffice to say, if you are looking for a coach to come out and conduct a camp, then I absolutely will. If you are looking for more than just a camp, then I would be happy to work with you!

I'm sorry for the novel, but I am really excited about the opportunity to work with an international program!

Feel free to send me an email if you are interested: [email protected]

Have a blessed day!

Back