Looking To Buy A Cea Shirt! - Gift

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 7, 2011
My best friend is obsessed with CEA and her birthday's coming up so I was looking to buy a shirt for her! I know a lot of you are trading shirts and such but we both don't cheer anymore for all-star (She cheers for college, Well.. I'm filling in for one competition)

I'm also looking to see if anyone has a Top Gun Shirt (I've got one, wouldn't mind another), WC shirt, Cheer Athletics shirt and yeah! I've got Cali stuff that I'm pretty sure fits because my cousin cheered there but I'm open for more!

Thanks! do you have any clue about the other ones?

If not, Still looking to buy!

Click on the Wiki at the top of the page and there is a list of gyms that have online proshops you can order from! Both WC and CA have one.

My best friend is obsessed with CEA and her birthday's coming up so I was looking to buy a shirt for her! I know a lot of you are trading shirts and such but we both don't cheer anymore for all-star (She cheers for college, Well.. I'm filling in for one competition)

I'm also looking to see if anyone has a Top Gun Shirt (I've got one, wouldn't mind another), WC shirt, Cheer Athletics shirt and yeah! I've got Cali stuff that I'm pretty sure fits because my cousin cheered there but I'm open for more!

if you go to most all star gyms websites, you can buy shirts right from the team store....i know for a fact CEA has a store, so does cheer athletics, world cup and top gun. i have purchased shirts from all of these sites!

if you go to most all star gyms websites, you can buy shirts right from the team store....i know for a fact CEA has a store, so does cheer athletics, world cup and top gun. i have purchased shirts from all of these sites!
Top Gun does not yet... we believe it may be in the process of being made! Some people have been able to order a shirt by emailing them, others couldn't.

Thanks! I'm going to try and do that for her! my cousins thankfully sent me a ton from Cali and a CA bookbag but I'll have to look at the other stuff

Back