Looking To Buy These!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 24, 2012
I do not want to trade, I only want to buy. I'm looking for shirts, sports bras, spankies (spandex)or bags from Maryland Twisters, Cheer Athletics, Stingrays, Twist and Shout, Brandon, Top Gun, Cheer Extreme, Gymtyme or Spirit of Texas :) I wear a youth medium, youth large, or adult xs, and I would rather not get homemade things, like sports bras that have been bedazzled. Thanks!!:D Send me pics or kik me at amandatravers
BTW it doesn't have to be shirts, sports bras, spankies (spandex), or bags it can be anything and I do like some colorful nike pros:D !! Thanks again:)

I am on md twisters and i can get you customized stuff IF you are willing to pay for it. They can be sports bras, bows, shirts, spandex, jackets, yogas....yeah. But they can be bedazzeled or vynl. Both are really cute. I get things made all the time. It is a little expensive depending on what you buy, but really worth it because you can get really cute stuff :)

I have a aint nothin but a GT thang shirt . YL . but im AS and it fits me . they no longer make them and i only have 1 . hurry others have been told about it .

Back