High School Ma States

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 27, 2009
Anyone around here from MA? What are your thoughts for States this Sunday! I feel as though all Divisions have tough competition.
D1 is really up in the air for me! It could go to anyone; Billerica, Hill, Revere, Marshfield!
D2 should honestly go to Dracut, they scored the highest in the state at regionals and were just phenominal. 2nd & 3rd for D2 should be interested, I have to place North up there because they are good, just can't place them @ #1 because they are not what they use to be.
D3 I feel will be between EB & Medway for 1&2, 3rd could go to anyone!
D4 Rockland should easily take this, their score at regionals was just so beyond every other D4 team.
Sm Coed - Should be tough between Grafton, David Prouty & Gloucester, I feel as though this division will come down to who HITS.
Lrg Coed - It'll be a fight between Leominster, Attleboro & Natick... but I feel as though Natick will come through this time and take the title finally!

Any other MA / New England people have any thoughts or predictions?!

Anyone around here from MA? What are your thoughts for States this Sunday! I feel as though all Divisions have tough competition.
D1 is really up in the air for me! It could go to anyone; Billerica, Hill, Revere, Marshfield!
D2 should honestly go to Dracut, they scored the highest in the state at regionals and were just phenominal. 2nd & 3rd for D2 should be interested, I have to place North up there because they are good, just can't place them @ #1 because they are not what they use to be.
D3 I feel will be between EB & Medway for 1&2, 3rd could go to anyone!
D4 Rockland should easily take this, their score at regionals was just so beyond every other D4 team.
Sm Coed - Should be tough between Grafton, David Prouty & Gloucester, I feel as though this division will come down to who HITS.
Lrg Coed - It'll be a fight between Leominster, Attleboro & Natick... but I feel as though Natick will come through this time and take the title finally!

Any other MA / New England people have any thoughts or predictions?!

Attleboro's coed this year?!
I don't really know divisions and my team didn't compete this winter season, but I always have known north Attleboro to win a lot and Whitman Hanson to be up there too.

Attleboro's coed this year?!
I don't really know divisions and my team didn't compete this winter season, but I always have known north Attleboro to win a lot and Whitman Hanson to be up there too.
Attleboro is co-ed this year! They are pretty good actually! I saw them at Shepherd Hill and it wasn't their best performance, but their dance is SICK. Seriously so good, I heard they scored a 9.75 out of 10 on it!

I also know North has won a lot but after seeing them at Regionals they just weren't the same to me, but who knows what they will bring at States! W-H is always good too I just havent seen them this season and after Fall states I feel as though a few new names in D1 could possibly edge them out!

Good luck to ALL teams tomorrow at States! Can't wait to see what everyone has to offer!

D1 State Champs, Shrewsbury:

D2 State Champs, Dracut (No Video, but highest score in State)
D3 State Champs, East Bridgewater:

D4 State Champs, Rockland (No Video)
Co-ed Small State Champs, Grafton (No Video)
Co-ed Large State Champs, Leominster (No Video)

Back