Maddie Gardner First Cheerleader To Sign Multi-year Management Deal.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I haven't heard her speak too much but commentary on competitions could be a good outlet. She would know what all the stuff being competed is.
I'm all for having someone knowledgable about the sport (or at least someone who sounds like they're knowledgable) commentating! Not weighing in on the whole Maddie discussion one way or the other, but I'm not opposed to new worlds commentators.

I'm all for having someone knowledgable about the sport (or at least someone who sounds like they're knowledgable) commentating! Not weighing in on the whole Maddie discussion one way or the other, but I'm not opposed to new worlds commentators.
i agree there, that looks fun, just isnt going to cut it anymore

I'm a Maddie Fan. Just going to put that out there. BUT that doesn't affect my next statement;
I think its amazing that we have someone from the All-Star world FINALLY being put out there and getting more and more noticed by muggles. I also agree with her maybe being a commentator for Worlds or NCA. She has a very nice voice and probably knows a LOT more than the current ones.
I think everyone is thinking about an "Agent" as someone who gets them lots of new jobs and what not. But as Maddie's Dad said before, its for someone to take care of issues that come towards her.
My opinion? Its a great start for Maddie. Its kinda like the "You haven't seen the last of me yet" kind of thing.
I, personally, can't wait to see Maddie in the future doing other things academic and continue to contribute to the cheerleading society.
Best of Luck to you Maddie! :)

not sure where i heard this but doesn't she have an interest in broadcast journalism?
What a great avenue to take advantage of all her opportunities. If she does want to pursue that career commentary for worlds would be a fantastic start.

There are so many teams out there that are bearly knownd, for the likes of
Stingray Allstar, Cheer Extreme,California Bullets,Maryland Twisters and loads more but why can't other teams like Green Bay Elite be well knowed,
It's always the most popular team to win Worlds, why can't other teams have a shot?

I am confused by the title. I would assume that there have been hundreds, if not thousands of cheerleaders that have "signed multi-year management deals." The list of former cheerleaders, even all-star cheerleaders who likely have "professional management" is actually pretty lengthy.

I am confused by the title. I would assume that there have been hundreds, if not thousands of cheerleaders that have "signed multi-year management deals." The list of former cheerleaders, even all-star cheerleaders who likely have "professional management" is actually pretty lengthy.
I am sure plenty of All Stars have gone on and been successful in marketable areas where they eventually needed management. It's not uncommon for media stars to have cheer backgrounds so obviously they were pursuing acting while they were growing up.

How many were signed while they were All Star athletes purely for their competitive experience and personality? I don't know of any.

How many of them are touting their all-star cheer experience as their calling card, though? It's one thing to be a singer or an actress who used to cheer...but this makes it sound like the company is representing Maddie for cheer-related work. Perhaps a distinction without a difference?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I don't see this happening in its present form

Neither do I. It was more a note that taking any endorsement money basically kills your NCAA eligibility.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

what's the rule on the NCAA eligibility? I've always wondered!

I think you basically can't get paid to do your sport or for promotional stuff surrounding your sport - you're basically considered a professional then. I don't even think the cheerleaders who go work UCA or NCA camps in the summers would be allowed to do that.

Back