All-Star Major Multi-location Gyms Discussion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

17858039_1414369325252490_775855675_n.jpg

C7pk0gZWsAA0Jyp.jpg:large

I was surprised not to see this on here yet. LOL

It will be interesting to see what happens with Top Gun coming to AZ since it's only about a mile away from AZ Element, which is in the process of growing. The PCM coach is closing shop after this year and joining up with AZ Element, and he's invested to the point where they are paying for buses to take kids from the old PCM location to the Element location. Needless to say, the dynamic there will be interesting.

It will be interesting to see what happens with Top Gun coming to AZ since it's only about a mile away from AZ Element, which is in the process of growing. The PCM coach is closing shop after this year and joining up with AZ Element, and he's invested to the point where they are paying for buses to take kids from the old PCM location to the Element location. Needless to say, the dynamic there will be interesting.

I'm sure they will be fine. Someone mentioned in the other thread that this has been a 2 year process with some top notch coaches.

It will be interesting to see what happens with Top Gun coming to AZ since it's only about a mile away from AZ Element, which is in the process of growing. The PCM coach is closing shop after this year and joining up with AZ Element, and he's invested to the point where they are paying for buses to take kids from the old PCM location to the Element location. Needless to say, the dynamic there will be interesting.[/QUOT

Are you talking about the Owner of PCM arizona or the Coach at PCM Arizona?? two different people.

Are you talking about the Owner of PCM arizona or the Coach at PCM Arizona?? two different people.

I was told the head coach but I could be incorrect on that assessment; I had believed the head coach and owner to be one in the same, so if I heard one my brain may have connected it to the other automatically without realizing it.

I'm sure they will be fine. Someone mentioned in the other thread that this has been a 2 year process with some top notch coaches.

Top Gun I have no doubt will be fine, I'm more worried for Element. It's a small enough gym as it is, and with a major named gym moving in next door, I have a suspicion it will hit their business pretty hard. A few of my students cheer at Element and have already discussed switching to Top Gun for the upcoming year. I mean don't get me wrong, Top Gun is my absolute favorite gym and I'm die-hard TGLC/Lady Jags, I'm just sad for AZ Element and the impact it will most likely have on them.

Jameel and Haven are moving from PCM to Element... so I guess technically both owner and coach are moving locations.

Alpha Athletics out of Apex, NC is merging with Rockstar Holly Springs and moving to a larger facility.
Some coaches from Alpha are opening their own gym called Inspire Athletics.

Latest posts

Back