All-Star Major Multi-location Gyms Map

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

BlueCat

Roses are red, cats are blue
Dec 14, 2009
Major Cheer Gyms - Multiple Locations

Here is an editable google map for gyms with 3 or more locations. If you know what you are doing, feel free to add/edit/etc. Requests:

Programs should be:
  • 2 or more locations
  • primarily focused on all-star cheer

(EDIT: due to layer limitations, programs have shared layers based on total number of facilities)

This is not the thread to discuss the pros/cons of gym expansion. That thread here. Please let this thread be about making the map more accurate, informative, and easy-to-use.

Last edited:
Added Cheer Sport Sharks locations

Thank you - that is perfect.

FYI - if someone isn't comfortable making changes/additions/etc. - just post here and someone will take care of it.

At some point, we may need custom icons for each program. I've tried before and they make the map look cluttered, but I'm sure there is a way to do it and make it work.

Hmm. Didn't realize there was a limit to the number of layers allowed. Suggestions?

I won't attempt to make any changes and risk messing things up! Midwest Cheer Elite has two more locations in Ohio - one in Lima and one in Columbus.

O-H-I-O ( I wish I knew how to add a Buckeye emoji!) :)

I won't attempt to make any changes and risk messing things up! Midwest Cheer Elite has two more locations in Ohio - one in Lima and one in Columbus.

O-H-I-O ( I wish I knew how to add a Buckeye emoji!) :)

Do you have addresses? I couldn't find them on the website (midwestcheerelite.com). It was actually difficult to find addresses on several programs' web sites.

Sigh, we in "Ventucky" are always forgotten... California Allstars has a location in Ventura, CA, although we are getting ready to move to Camarillo shortly. So for now it can be Ventura, I suppose. :)

I don't want to mess it up or I would put it in there myself.

Sigh, we in "Ventucky" are always forgotten... California Allstars has a location in Ventura, CA, although we are getting ready to move to Camarillo shortly. So for now it can be Ventura, I suppose. :)

Can you post the address?

In Cali we also have Pacific Coast Magic (PCM) and Cheer Force that have more than three locations.

I've added Ventura to the locations

Just wanted to say thank you for organizing this @BlueCat since I joked that you should head it up in the other thread. I don't have anything to add, but love that we get a visual now!

At some point, we may need custom icons for each program. I've tried before and they make the map look cluttered, but I'm sure there is a way to do it and make it work.
Added the gym logo as one of the icons for Cheer Sport Sharks - they always look kind of pixelated and odd, I find.

Back