All-Star Major Multi-location Gyms Map

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

f6228ab886ab78890ab2256efe22cdf7.jpg

Here is the address for the new stars location!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This is the 2nd or 3rd location? I'm thinking still the 2nd but may be confused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There will be a CEA in Chattanooga,TN for the 17-18 it's official so nothing will change not sure if Cheer Extreme has Announced it yet but the gym that is being bought out has already informed athletes/parents of the situation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm thinking that these big gyms are expanding to AZ to see how business and competition is before moving to Cali lol.

That could be, I find it interesting though because AZ has the rule that you can't do both high school and AS Cheer, so once they get to be high school aged they have to pick. So now in AZ we have California Allstars, Top Gun, Rockstars and maybe PCM (I've heard they are closing their doors in Arizona but not positive on that rumor). But as far as I've seen at competitions there isn't a deep senior level because of the high school rule.

I'm thinking that these big gyms are expanding to AZ to see how business and competition is before moving to Cali lol.
So now it's Too Gun, Cali Allstars, Rockstar all in the same general area of AZ?
We are visiting Phoenix in a few weeks and will for sure check out some of these new spots!

Take a look at the cost of property in California. Try to find a rental warehouse (with nice high ceilings needed for cheer). The prices can be astronomical.

Back