All-Star Majors 2018

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

WCSS had a weird thing going on with one of their opening stunts, it went but seemed like it did not press all the way up? I BB?

Coed Elite had bobbles but nothing else as far as I could see.

Someone else had better chime in I have the visual acuity of a bat.

I don't think Senior Elite's stunt came down. The flyer ticked from a lib to stretch instead of stretch to stretch and it moved a lot but it didn't appear to lower.

I feel like the shorts on panthers are all really short and tight...like uncomfortable...but it might just be cause they are light in color.

Here's my thing. And keep in mind that my cheer generation is a little different than some, but you can't SASS AND 50 THOUSAND EXTRA MOTIONS AND AHHHHH THERE'S A SHARK IN THE WATER if it doesn't HIT.

There is literally no point.

That's not nice. These kids perform the routine they're given, the way it's choreographed. Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug. You're happy that they had a bad night? Just because you had some issues does not mean you don't have the skills to hit the routine. Panthers are sassy. Shooting Stars are sassy. SSX are sassy. They're all tremendously talented girls. Get over it!

That's not nice. These kids perform the routine they're given, the way it's choreographed. Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug. You're happy that they had a bad night? Just because you had some issues does not mean you don't have the skills to hit the routine. Panthers are sassy. Shooting Stars are sassy. SSX are sassy. They're all tremendously talented girls. Get over it!

I think you're reading into her post quite a bit too much...

Where did I ever say I was happy or even implied happiness over kids having a bad night?

Wow.

Is your kid on this team because you seem super hypersensitive.

I think you're reading into her post quite a bit too much...
"you can't SASS AND 50 THOUSAND EXTRA MOTIONS AND AHHHHH THERE'S A SHARK IN THE WATER if it doesn't HIT." <<<Should they have just walked off of the floor when their stunts fell? Stopped performing the routine they way it was choreographed? Maybe I'm missing something. But that's what she said. IN ALL CAPS! LIKE YELLING IT! I just thought it was uncool.

Back