All-Star Majors And Supernationals Live Stream

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 11, 2010
Hey guys,

so we're over here in Germany and debating wether to get the Cheer Live membership for a month or not to watch the majors and Indy. A while ago there seemed to have been some problems concerning quality but also cancellation. And before I do something that could easily turn out to be a bag of hurt, I wanted to check with you. :)
Are you a member? Have you been? What is your experience?

Thanks a ton!

I've said it before, but I'll say it again, my experience with them has been horrible. I would never use their service again. They never responded to my account cancellation emails and at this point I don't even know if I'm still being charged because that bank account I used is now inactive since we moved and changed banks (although I cancelled in March and was still being charged into at least June). I think their customer service is majorly lacking.

And last year, in my opinion, the quality at Jamfest was still lacking. I think it's because the camera is so far away from the stage. The Majors was the best of all 4 streams.

ive had a great experience with them, im in scotland, i watched majors and super nationals then cancelled my membership without a hassle

i will def be buying it again tomorrow! so excited to watch!

I did a one month free trial last year and then cancelled it before the month was up to avoid charges. Still got charged for a couple months even after emailing them multiple times. I ended up disputing the charges on my credit card so I wouldn't have to pay and that also stopped the charges. I wouldn't do it again.

I got this membership specifically for the CEA showcase and it was so horrible j didn't even get to watch senior elite. I'm praying they get it right this weekend but don't have much confidence in that!

My other 2 cents about this.. if you decide to buy the monthly membership, use a prepaid debit card with only $9.99 on it (or $10), then they can't keep charging you at least..

This is such a good idea... I wish I read this a few hours ago before I bought my subscription!

I'm cheap and will be waiting until people post videos. I remember sitting on my computer last year working on our nationals shirts & stalking twitter for videos. They were up pretty quickly. Maybe not the worlds greatest quality but I really care.

Cheerupdates said on twitter they hope to have videos posted within 10 minutes. I really hope they can get them up that fast because I'm not risking my card getting charged until the end of time

is there no way you can just pay for the Indy broadcast? do you have to buy a subscription no matter what?

Back