All-Star Makeup

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 3, 2011
We are finally going to team kits this year- after a season of toooo much makeup on youth and junior kids!!! Anyone have a good suggestion where to look for shimmery, sparkly eyeshadow that stays well and doesn't break the bank? We're not looking for full on glue and glitter, but something lighter and brighter. Thanks!!

Whatever you end up using, make sure you have a good primer to have something for all the eyeshadow and glitter to stick too. There will be less fall out and your kids are less likely to end up looking like they have disco balls for faces. Plus it'll make the eyeshadow last longer and the colors pop more which is always a plus when you're standing on a stage with tons of lights on you.

We are finally going to team kits this year- after a season of toooo much makeup on youth and junior kids!!! Anyone have a good suggestion where to look for shimmery, sparkly eyeshadow that stays well and doesn't break the bank? We're not looking for full on glue and glitter, but something lighter and brighter. Thanks!!

I just made custom palettes from Coastalscents.com--they're real eyeshadows and not glittery ones though. They have a different sale going on every week and their stuff is almost always amazingly priced--the only thing is I bought the palettes from E.L.F. because they're only a dollar, and CS eyeshadows fit into them. Each palette I made came with 4 eyeshadows at 1.99 a piece.

LIT Cosmetics Welcomes You!

We use this company as it is completely natural glitter base (water based) never had any allergy problems, it lasts FOREVER and is quite vibrant without looking drag queen like. Tons of variety in shades of glitter, cuts of glitter, package sizes etc. Awesome!

Back