All-Star Male Flyers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i do a basket in my routine! i do a ball x out, i used to do a full but everyone does it so why not change it up?
i have super pretty and fast spins ( so im told)
i have NO flexablity so i may dream of flying its not a option for me!
i think if the guy can do it, let him do it!!! dont hold back just because hes a guy.
i have a girl base and backspot with a guy basing, and it goes high! before it was an all girl basket with me and it was really good and high then too!
granted i can do a switch kick double in the air (only one in my gym :) )
they wont ever put me in a full up or anything but why? i mean i base a 9 year old and shes a beast and our stunt always hits so theres nothing needed to change!!

if boys are going up at all, PLEASE make him center. if he is not good enough to be center or there isn't another boy to balance the formation, dont put him up! i mean if he can hit everything thats great, but visually it looks off unless he's in center. this year New Jersey Spirit Explosion Junior 5 fly a boy in baskets. he only does a kick single though, i think the junior girls have trouble getting the height he would need.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ery3LOYVKno

is it brett k? kelley g's man?

If your name isn't Kyle Blitch in a basket section, put your feet on the ground. But I do like seeing funny "all male" facebook videos

Or Oscar and Sheldon from Top Gun. Victor has also been in a basket.

Baskets and in Pyramids: OK
Elite/Stunt Section: not soo much. . . if u got girls and can still stretch them . . . . go for the girl . . . it takes away the grace and poise in every hitting of body positions if there's a guy out there snapping with all the winks and pouts. lol

The most gorgeous Male Flyer iv seen so far this season doing Baskets was from
CheerForce International Coed . . .
Really long legs, gorgeous technique., . .

Are you referring to Louisiana CheerForce International Coed??? If so, that's my coach. His name is Spencer. He has a profile on Fierce Board. I'm following him...
http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff464/danibrookelacf/spencer.jpg

The only time I really like guys flying is in baskets.. Because guys kick doubles like awesome, and perfect.

At BATC, there was a boy flyer on Dream allstars. I believe Junior co-ed 4. He was amazing. He did every stunt sequence and the pyramid. His scorpian was better than the other girls on the team. Unfortunately I didnt watch the rest of the team since I was fixated on him.

Jesse from Fox Cheer in Colombia, WERKKK!
2dm6zrn.jpg

Meeee :)
15wmjht.jpg

Back