All-Star March 2017 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I really don't understand what keeps holding this gym/team back. They've put out really top quality routines with a lot of talent and creativity for the past several years, yet haven't snuck into finals for Worlds have they? I really want to see them hit and have their big break.

This year, their tumbling seems a little weaker, but if they CJA Bombshelled it- they would probably be able to sneak in a few extra points.

Top Dog Rain has made it to finals at least twice. They made it to finals last year, and that one year where 11 small coed teams advanced to finals, I think it was 2014?

I agree- great routine! My only question is, why do the boys have white pants instead of black?
The capris were built into the girls practice and I don't like when the belly doesn't match the bottoms so the boys got shorts instead of black pants.

I really don't understand what keeps holding this gym/team back. They've put out really top quality routines with a lot of talent and creativity for the past several years, yet haven't snuck into finals for Worlds have they? I really want to see them hit and have their big break.

This year, their tumbling seems a little weaker, but if they CJA Bombshelled it- they would probably be able to sneak in a few extra points.

Top Dog Rain- has made finals last year they placed 7th behind Cali Smoed. They also made finals in 2014 for the first time they didn't make finals in 2015.

Stars opening stunt is amazing when everything hits perfectly!

It is honestly a fantastic routine. From the opening stunts, to those two final tumblers, to the pyramid and dance; It just builds and builds. You don't see very many routines that tell a story anymore. When it hits, it's really great. I can't wait to see them hit it with their usual fire!

Living for the diamadov before the handstand up, I've never seen it in a group stunt!

This team always slays the inversions, they did a full up in a handstand a while back when they made top 10! I watched the video a million times trying to figure out grips only to realize it was a cross leg full up grip on hands! My friends and I stole it stunting at open gym lol
I would love to see them in finals at worlds again.

Living for the diamadov before the handstand up, I've never seen it in a group stunt!

This team always slays the inversions, they did a full up in a handstand a while back when they made top 10! I watched the video a million times trying to figure out grips only to realize it was a cross leg full up grip on hands! My friends and I stole it stunting at open gym lol
I would love to see them in finals at worlds again.
whaaaaaatttt?

whaaaaaatttt?

A Diamadov is a half up to handstand kind of thing in acro gymnastics and a a swing through full twist kind of thing on parallel bars in mens gymnastics. It's hard to describe lol videos do it more justice:

I love them and Heelys (sp?) because they look like the twist a bunch but they don't really. They like wind and then unwind but never really twist if that makes sense. Heelys are my go to tumbling move when I perform because it looks so crazy even though their not hard at all.

If you were saying that about Top Dog's full up heres a video of that:

And the next year as a 1.5 up:

Edit: The acro video was the diamadov done technically correct, but many people (esp cheerleaders) do it where it goes over the side when the base releases the tops hand and it makes it a half up instead of a full rotation.

By the way, Andy Simon's YouTube channel is back up!!
Cheer Athletics
Wildcats

Savagecats

Cheetahs

I hope people realise how difficult this routine is, they've really maxed out in quantity on all sections of the score sheet... they're definitely still ahead of TGLC in terms of difficulty, but execution seems to be a slight struggle.

Panthers

I feel terrible for those girls, I hope they're okay, especially the girl who looked like she was a little disorientated and limping behind the mat after the incident @1:23. It's been a brutal season for them, really wishing them an injury-free rest of the season.

Coalition 6

Last edited:
By the way, Andy Simon's YouTube channel is back up!!
Cheer Athletics
Wildcats

Savagecats

Cheetahs

I hope people realise how difficult this routine is, they've really maxed out in quantity on all sections of the score sheet... they're definitely still ahead of TGLC in terms of difficulty, but execution seems to be a slight struggle.

Panthers

I feel terrible for those girls, I hope they're okay, especially the girl who looked like she was a little disorientated and limping behind the mat after the incident @1:23. It's been a brutal season for them, really wishing them an injury-free rest of the season.

Coalition 6

It's been 2 weeks and I'm still so sad our season's over...

Back