Premier Great White Sharks

Supermodels

CEA Shade

Cheer Intensity Lady Lions

Nebraska Cheer Senior Royalty

Premier Athletics Lady Legacy

Cheer Legendz Pumaz

USA Wildcats Elite

Has anyone seen any videos of KC Cheer Fierce 5? I feel like no one ever records them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yet they’re still scoring around the same, if not higher than other teams...

Sent from my iPhone using iTapatalk

Wait! I'm tardy for the party! I thought SE won BATC! This is not directed expressly at SE, But it seems like teams are going away from innovation for innovation's sake, to playing it safe and hitting the score sheets. So, if lib to lib scores the same as stretch to stretch or full around scores as well as double up, (I don't know if it does, prol not) then, you get lib to lib, full around. Not, as interesting or impressive (IMHO), but they can hit it and win.

Wait! I'm tardy for the party! I thought SE won BATC! This is not directed expressly at SE, But it seems like teams are going away from innovation for innovation's sake, to playing it safe and hitting the score sheets. So, if lib to lib scores the same as stretch to stretch or full around scores as well as double up, (I don't know if it does, prol not) then, you get lib to lib, full around. Not, as interesting or impressive (IMHO), but they can hit it and win.
Nope, F5 won. And, rightfully so IMHO. I watched both teams and have no dog in the fight. I saw a lot of two to layouts/tucks. Some running layouts, etc. the big bobble/fall all contribute. (Execution) don’t get me wrong. Both had great routines but F5 was strong this time. Had SE not watered the stunt down, they may have had a better opportunity for more points. I’m not a judge, nor a coach. Just watched cheer for 13 years (doesn’t make me an expert at all, not my point) this is strictly my opinion on my observation of both teams.

Back