All-Star March 2018 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

About Senior Elite's latest videos and upgrades:

1. I am glad they are adding some difficulty but as everyone knows, I am not a prone pop-up fan. It only looks clean if everyone executes perfectly.

2. I do notice that their tumbling is looking a lot cleaner.

3. Still love those baskets. So clean.

I'm a senior elite loyal fan, I mean hello. My username.
But I also agree that I liked their flat back stunt better because the plank is overdone however, I feel like I read somewhere that the plank is "overdone" because of how it scores? (could be wrong)

I could be an idiot, but I feel like their original stunt appeals to the scoresheet a little better because 1) they did it well 2) comparatively it looks better than the plank up. They do look very clean and sharp though (as they have done for most of this season).

I am actually loving the SE upgrades. I was never a fan of the faux pike rewinds because they all never quite hit at the top. I also love the full twisting low highs very well executed, difficult, and the front to back ripple makes my lil heart smile. I also think they are the only LAG will full twisting tick tocks which "should" set them apart in terms of difficulty. Ryan looks absolutely incredible in the point position. The planks up will likely live for many more seasons lol as its the 'easiest' level 5 inversion I don't love them either though but I get it.

I could only hope the also beefed up their tumbling as well.

I think SE looks good and really clean, but I liked their original sequence better because I thought it was a little more creative and unique. Now they’re back to doing the same thing they’ve always done. But they look good and I’m sure they’ll score well

I like the SE upgrades compared to their previous stunts. But I still much prefer their original stunts from showcase.

Now put back the running tumbling difficulty and I'll be happy.

In reference to Senior Elite:

We loved the flip to inversion also.
Landing on 2 feet doesn't score as high as landing in a body position on 1 foot.

Also, Worlds has a higher level of scrutiny when it comes to legalities and hefty penalties. It was too difficult to achieve the correct level of inversion for every single group every single time.

Same with the opposite double up, it just wasn't being identified and rewarded for how hard it actually was. In fact, we scored higher Day 2 NCA without it. It was also nearly impossible to clean and make it uniform.

Proud of our girls for getting these 2 brand new stunt sequences for them prepared this quickly. They put in a lot of reps with the old ones and we hated to make the change.

Thanks for watching our videos!!

Last edited:
There elite stunt has been the same for the last three years in the same order ugh
People say that because they have done the paper doll concept in the middle of the stunt a few times over the years in this division.
Last years beginning of the stunt is similar to this years but 2016 is completely different:

As a coach i can say that i think SE upgrades will definitely score better than their old stunt sequence. It is definitley alot cleaner and alot more visual.
Their coaches are very smart and know what is going to score well at worlds. Worlds scoring is so much different than the varsity score sheet we all compete on all year. Some people dont like the plank ups but from the vidoes all of those catch at the top comapared to the other stunt they were doing.
Compared to the other teams in their division i think they will score well with this sequence.

As a coach i can say that i think SE upgrades will definitely score better than their old stunt sequence. It is definitley alot cleaner and alot more visual.
Their coaches are very smart and know what is going to score well at worlds. Worlds scoring is so much different than the varsity score sheet we all compete on all year. Some people dont like the plank ups but from the vidoes all of those catch at the top comapared to the other stunt they were doing.
Compared to the other teams in their division i think they will score well with this sequence.

Thank you!

Not gonna lie, it seems more like downgrades rather than upgrades... I liked their first iteration of their routine the best, but this looks much cleaner.

Also, can we stop with the plank-ups? Please?

Thank you for watching!

Back