All-Star March 2018 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

About Senior Elite's latest videos and upgrades:

1. I am glad they are adding some difficulty but as everyone knows, I am not a prone pop-up fan. It only looks clean if everyone executes perfectly.

2. I do notice that their tumbling is looking a lot cleaner.

3. Still love those baskets. So clean.

Thank you for watching!!

I'm a senior elite loyal fan, I mean hello. My username.
But I also agree that I liked their flat back stunt better because the plank is overdone however, I feel like I read somewhere that the plank is "overdone" because of how it scores? (could be wrong)

Yes, exactly!! Thank you for watching!!

I am actually loving the SE upgrades. I was never a fan of the faux pike rewinds because they all never quite hit at the top. I also love the full twisting low highs very well executed, difficult, and the front to back ripple makes my lil heart smile. I also think they are the only LAG will full twisting tick tocks which "should" set them apart in terms of difficulty. Ryan looks absolutely incredible in the point position. The planks up will likely live for many more seasons lol as its the 'easiest' level 5 inversion I don't love them either though but I get it.

I could only hope the also beefed up their tumbling as well.

Thank you!!

I think SE looks good and really clean, but I liked their original sequence better because I thought it was a little more creative and unique. Now they’re back to doing the same thing they’ve always done. But they look good and I’m sure they’ll score well

Thank you for watching!!

I like the SE upgrades compared to their previous stunts. But I still much prefer their original stunts from showcase.

Now put back the running tumbling difficulty and I'll be happy.

Thank you for watching!!

As a long time CEA fan (SE was what got me to start cheer in the first place), i feel they are playing to the strengths they have always had and been know for, stunt difficulty and tech. I would love to see more difficult tumbling (BRING BACK THE 2 WHIP DUBS!) but we all know that difficulty is the easier part of the scoresheet to get your points. Technique is the killer and they are playing the technique game when it comes to tumble. I love the stunt changes simply for that reason. Its easy to read and critique. Looking forward to any other changes that have been made and cant wait to see what worlds will bring them this year #SE4L

As a long time CEA fan (SE was what got me to start cheer in the first place), i feel they are playing to the strengths they have always had and been know for, stunt difficulty and tech. I would love to see more difficult tumbling (BRING BACK THE 2 WHIP DUBS!) but we all know that difficulty is the easier part of the scoresheet to get your points. Technique is the killer and they are playing the technique game when it comes to tumble. I love the stunt changes simply for that reason. Its easy to read and critique. Looking forward to any other changes that have been made and cant wait to see what worlds will bring them this year #SE4L

Thank you!!

Someone posted this in my group chat (a few of my coach friends and I have one that we share ideas in.)

(I can tell you that if I had my kids choose RANDOM EASTER eggs that could potentially contain pieces of paper that say FULL OUT 2 TIMES they'd hate me forever.)

Someone posted this in my group chat (a few of my coach friends and I have one that we share ideas in.)

(I can tell you that if I had my kids choose RANDOM EASTER eggs that could potentially contain pieces of paper that say FULL OUT 2 TIMES they'd hate me forever.)

They play games all the time!! They're used to it and you can tell theyre having fun!!

Thank you for watching their video!!

Back