OT March Madness 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
And I'm sure she didn't mean that how it sounded, but it's still making a few in Columbia do a double take. There's nothing wrong with confidence. But in the NCAA tournament, every game in a challenge, no matter who you are.

Except maybe UConn in their first game. Yikes.
Cd7IvpJW0AEX0JW.jpg

@cheerKT

I'm just saying. McKayla Epps from Kentucky told reporters that "My daddy said it's difficult to beat the same team 3 times in one season" before they played Kentucky in the semi finals for the SEC tournament

Analysts on the SEC network also said they weren't going to win

3be230d65ee35a0519a3657cc3008e99.jpg

Here's them after beating Kentucky 3 times in one season....by 30 points

So thank you Syracuse player. Looks like you just lit a fire under their a-----, home girl. Bless your heart!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Her hair is flawless. I've spent all season watching it, wondering how. As a fellow black woman....seriously how. It's like she doesn't have sweat glands in her scalp. It's just flawless and bounces

Anyway. The problem is that Tina Roy was "on" and people like Tiffiany Mitchell and Khadijah Sessions were off. Tina Roy, while a good player (our bench truly has depth ) does not put up performances like that typically and I knew she wouldn't be able to sustain it.

It's particularly sad since the 3 are seasons. Tina has her best game all year and loses, but Tiff and Khadijah have their worst game all year and contributes to the loss. Hard to reconcile.

That's why I posted that this game was bad for my nerves when Carolina was up by 11, I knew that if key players didn't pick it up in the second half it was a sinking ship. Syracuse was a good team, no disputing that but the reality is, and I say this as someone that has seen or been to every GamecockWBB this season, that what happened last night is a fluke and they truly lost to themselves. What happened wasn't typical

But the good thing about Carolina is that our bench is great. Our starters our great. Our seniors were great. Our underclassmen are great. Our coach is great and our c/o 16 signees are great. This is not where it ends, definitely a bright future ahead for that whole program. This time next year I'll be able to use annual leave and I'll be heading to go see them play in the Final Four [emoji1497][emoji1497][emoji1497]

UConns Briana Stewart and Moriah Jefferson will have graduated and it'll probably give some other team a chance to shine [emoji23].

(Now that Carolina is out, I too can admit that ain't nobody beating those machines this year. Watch Moriah play. She plays the entire game and never gets tired. It's not normal)

Also. The Day twins are good, still don't like home girls attitude and their eyeliner bothered my spirit.

No, I'm not wrong, we're just arguing about the same thing but with slightly different topics. So switchtracking*. It never ends well, which is why I'm not responding.

For example,

Me: I took issue to YOUR reaction to the petty/rude/snarky comment the syracuse player made while YOU also made petty/rude/snarky comments towards other teams.

You: Asked me to provide an example of the SC girls making petty/rude/snarky comments towards Syracuse.

See? Switchtracing. Same topic but slighty different. I commented on your comments and you commented on SC's lack of comments. It wasn't the only place. So that's why I can't respond.

* Switchtracking – otrops.com

So like I said. Clearly you must be referring to a statement made by the team (although Dawn would never allow the team to make such a statement so one clearly doesn't exist)

Or you're taking a comment made by someone else too seriously while attributing it to me or you're just internalizing lighthearted discussion about basketball and again are taking it too seriously.

not sure why I'm being brought into this. My post had nothing to do with your argument. Anywhoo, I have a stash of snickers if anyone needs one :D:p

Im not bringing anyone into anything but I am clarifying that she's mistaken (in general) regarding concern over the comment made by Day.

And as I've already said. Go UConn

The sky is blue, water is wet, Pope is Catholic, bears do their business in the woods....and UConn won by 31 points.

Awww that was a fun game to watch :) So happy for UCONN and Syracuse - history for both teams!

So glad to see Breanna Stewart so happy - her smile is adorable. Now I have to re-evaluate who I think my high school's most recognized alumni is - Richard Gere or Stewart :p

Also really happy for the UCONN senior that hit the 3 pointer at the end. Everyone's excitement for her... literally the cutest thing.

Back