All-Star Maryland marlins tsunami!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think, judging ONLY by the video, not knowing what any of the girls are capable of once the routine has had more work, I think this routine would be AMAZING in small senior. there was a lacking in tumbling, compared to the major teams in this division that is, and it just looked like a small senior routine to me (sounds awkward, I just feel when you have a large team, it is very hard to maximize and get the most out of your 36 girls, this routine to me, did not appear to do that). I know earlier in this thread there was talks of the routine not being finished, if that is the case, I have no doubt that Tsunami will come later this season and destroy everything I just said, but judging by what has been thrown so far, I see small senior as a better fit for them, after all they were one of the better (yet underplaced) small senior teams in their day... (09 and before for those who don't know)

I believe tsunami is rostered @ 33 (that's what the cheer tech itinerary said). I know its only 3 less people than most of the other teams, but it can make a different visually and obviously means that they will have less stunts. They typically do enough for 7-8 stunts.

I think, judging ONLY by the video, not knowing what any of the girls are capable of once the routine has had more work, I think this routine would be AMAZING in small senior. there was a lacking in tumbling, compared to the major teams in this division that is, and it just looked like a small senior routine to me (sounds awkward, I just feel when you have a large team, it is very hard to maximize and get the most out of your 36 girls, this routine to me, did not appear to do that). I know earlier in this thread there was talks of the routine not being finished, if that is the case, I have no doubt that Tsunami will come later this season and destroy everything I just said, but judging by what has been thrown so far, I see small senior as a better fit for them, after all they were one of the better (yet underplaced) small senior teams in their day... (09 and before for those who don't know)

I'm not making excuses or anything, but I just wanna point out that this is the same thing that almost everyone said at the beginning of last season lol

On the stalking side of town?

Yes, opening a link to a competition schedule that was provided by the competition company on their website that happened to have the # of participants is stalking alright. Can you believe they also provided the performance times?!? Total invasion of privacy!

Where? Here's the schedule...

Fame-Super Seniors Lg Senior L5 2:15 PM 2:55 PM
Maryland Marl ins -Tsunami Lg Senior L5 2:20 PM 3:00 PM
State Lg Senior L5 2:25 PM 3:05 PM
Maryland 5 Star-Supers tarz Lg Senior L5 2:30 PM 3:10 PM
Eas t Coas t Ni tros -Igni te Senior Limi ted Co-ed L5 2:35 PM 3:15 PM
Al l -Star One-BigBang Senior Limi ted Co-ed L5 2:40 PM 3:20 PM
Spi ri t Explos ion Senior Limi ted Co-ed L5 2:45 PM 3:25 PM
Fame Celebri es Senior Semi -Limi ted Co-ed L5 2:50 PM 3:30 PM
Viper-Toxic(PA) Interna onal Al l -Gi rl L5 2:55 PM 3:35 PM
Fame Primadonnas Interna onal Al l -Gi rl L5 3:00 PM 3:40 PM
State Interna onal Co-ed L5 3:05 PM 3:45 PM
Outlaws Interna onal Co-ed L5 3:10 PM 3:50 PM
ECM-Il lus ions Co-ed Open L6 3:15 PM 3:55 PM
Outlaws Al l -Gi rl Open L6 3:20 PM 4:00 PM

I made my statement about the 33 girls because I disagree that they should be small senior, they are a true large senior team. There may not be a big difference between 35 & 36 members, but 33 looks visually different on the floor if you are not aware. I said they "typically" do enough with 7-8 stunts because every one can argue the numbers game, quantities, proportions for any score sheet.

We are talking about ONE performance in which 3 girls could have easily been missing due to injuries, etc. Regardless, if tsunami is doing 7 baskets with 33 isn't that doing more than stars doing 7 with 36? And 7 elite stunts should be equivalent to 8 elite stunts on a team of 36?

So NO, visually 8 stunts will not compare to super seniors' 10 switch ups but it is enough to score!

If I want to throw shade, ill throw it. I don't need to use innuendos and digs. I pointed out from that perfomance that you're not going to get 9 or 10 stunts typically, and that's fine because they don't have to.

Yes, opening a link to a competition schedule that was provided by the competition company on their website that happened to have the # of participants is stalking alright. Can you believe they also provided the performance times?!? Total invasion of privacy!

Can you direct me to the 33 you saw "on the schedule"?

Fame-Super Seniors Lg Senior L5 2:15 PM 2:55 PM
Maryland Marl ins -Tsunami Lg Senior L5 2:20 PM 3:00 PM
State Lg Senior L5 2:25 PM 3:05 PM
Maryland 5 Star-Supers tarz Lg Senior L5 2:30 PM 3:10 PM

Whether the schedule said 33 or not we competed with 35 so that post is irreverent anyways. But I didn't see that either...

I can't copy the link using tapatalk via blackberry. But the roster number that stuck with me was from spirit unlimited (which has 33). In my statement, I spoke in the conditional-- meaning the circumstances as IF that number still held constant. IF it does not, it is null. IF we cannot understand a conditional statement, perhaps some need to retake 9th grade geometry. IF we cannot understand the conditional or subjunctive of speech, then a remedial course in 5th grade english may be necessary as well.

Now, as icheerbrittany has pointed out (thank you, btw) they had 35 last weekend. I didn't like the statement that was made about them being sm sr at all, so I tried to provide some perspective. Whether 26, 33 or 35 they are a true large senior team.

Ohhhh, I see. You got Tsunami's back, looking out for them...I get it now. Thank God I have an edumacation.

LOL Some Of These Posts Are ALL Too Good, They Just HAVE To Be Fattening. Some Of You Shouldn't Have Your Mouths So Open, Your Giving Yourself Ample Room For Your Foot To Fit. Just Let The Teams Perform...No Point In Comparing Anyone This Early...Maryland Twisters F5....Great Team.....World Cup Shooting Stars.....Great Team....FCA.....Great Team....Super Seniors.....Great Team.....Tsunami.....Great Team. All Different. All Amazing At What They Do Individually.

I can't copy the link using tapatalk via blackberry. But the roster number that stuck with me was from spirit unlimited (which has 33). In my statement, I spoke in the conditional-- meaning the circumstances as IF that number still held constant. IF it does not, it is null. IF we cannot understand a conditional statement, perhaps some need to retake 9th grade geometry. IF we cannot understand the conditional or subjunctive of speech, then a remedial course in 5th grade english may be necessary as well.

Now, as icheerbrittany has pointed out (thank you, btw) they had 35 last weekend. I didn't like the statement that was made about them being sm sr at all, so I tried to provide some perspective. Whether 26, 33 or 35 they are a true large senior team.

get an iphone :)

Latest posts

Back