All-Star Maryland Marlins Tsunami

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sooo pround of Tsunami! They really pulled through everything that happened to them at worlds this weekend and it showed with them coming in 4th behind the Big 3!!! I love their uniforms too! Hope Brea is okay! :)

congratulations to tsunami on an awesome showing this weekend. kenney came in and really made some changes for the better! prayer for brea for a speedy recovery.

They were amazing all 4 times this weekend. The team had me in tears at finals during both of their interviews. Its amazing how they pulled together with each and everything thrown at them. Good luck to Tsunami next year, they are definitely a new favorite team of mine and I can't wait to see what they do next season!

the fact that they performed FOUR times this weekend and hit every single time says something about this team :) i want to see a video of their 2nd performance for finals! if anyone finds one post it please :)

It was unbelievable. Tsunami made me rethink everything about them.I'll be honest, before tsu entered the floor (the first time on Saturday), I looked at my mom and said, "This team is good, but not "that" good." Every one of those 4 performances proved me dead wrong. WOW! After you all had to finish your first performance on saturday, my mom looked at me and was like "what did you say? They are great!" She was right.

Every one of those cheerleaders on that team proved not twice, but four times that they are a force to be reckoned with!!!

I teared up when I watched their 2nd finals performance. Got chills when their stunts hit and the group that had to just stand there while holding hands and trying not to jump up and down with all they had in them. What an amazing feeling that must've been. You should be very proud Tsunami!

This was one of my favorite moments to watch (I was living vicariously through VOD). I felt so bad for them when i heard the lights went out and was so happy when I heard they came back out and hit. And then another low of an injury (best wishes for a speedy recovery!). Unbelieveable performances - this team has a lot to be proud of this weekend and I can't wait to see what they have in store for next year!

Being a Tsunami alumni myself, words cannot even begin to describe how strong this team is! It killed me not being on the floor with them this year, and I tear up every time I think about it! But even though I am only "a fan" this year (aka biggest fan)... I am so proud of everything this team represents! They are what cheerleading is really about, being a part of a family, that over come any obstacle that they are faced with!!

This team was a true inspiration this weekend and the young lady who was their spokesperson should be commended for her attitude and love of her team and sport!

Literally I wanted to cry for this team. Such an amazing program! Congrats on all yalls hard work! So so proud of this team for not giving up

This poor team! Four times in one weekend is just insane, but they hit perfectly all four times didn't they?! (Aside from Brea getting hurt). But they were in good spirits about it, the girl who spoke for them after their first Day 2 performance was able to laugh about having to compete so many times, as was the rest of the team

Yes, I love the fact that they pushed through everything and still had smiles on their faces. I also love that even when the lights went out they were still tumbling and performing. That was awesome! Great job girls and I was so impressed!

As a former Marlins coach...I was SOOO proud of Tsunami this weekend! Watching girls on the floor who I have seen grow up over the past few years brought tears to my eyes. Looking at the seniors and seeing them give it all they had was so inspirational. Brit...your speech...whew! Brea, the support you showed the team after your injury was so heartfelt I could feel it from a million miles away! So proud of the wonderful and polished young ladies you have all become!

Only the past and present coaches and team members know how hard this team has truly worked to get where they are! The dedication, sisterhood, and love this team shares between the coaches and the athletes is so amazing and genuine :) Love you guys and wish you all the best!!

CONGRATS to TSUNAMI's performance...for a team to pull together out on the floor for there 4th perfomance on the weekend is incredible...it truly showed how much of a family they are when they went out and everyone was chanting Brea's name thats REAL sisterhood right there..and it's what cheerleading is SUPPOSED to teach...i don't care if they got 4th there a 1st place team in my eyes i CAN'T wait to see what there going to do at Worlds 2012...everyone can definitely learn something from these girls....and whoever the girl was that spoke for them after there performance yesterday...you did such a great job..very poised...clear with what you were trying to get across good job!!

Back