All-Star Maryland Marlins Tsunami

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thank you all so much for being there for us this weekend. It really meant a lot to Brea and the rest of us and we appreciate every single one of your kind words. Congrats to all of the division for fighting through the end. Honestly an unforgettable weekend and I am so happy I was a part of it. I'll be there to cheer you on next year ;) Hehe <3 I don't wanna go back to real lifeeee! Wahh
Were you the spokesperson? If so.... It was so sweet. Everyone was clapping :). After all you've been through that you all were happy to compete yet again was really great and showed that Marlins truly love the sport and each other and are willing to overcome every obstacle. I can tell everyone on this team has such a big heart. Very consistent, unlike many other teams so it's good that you all were so well prepared that you could do great all 4 times.<3 Tsunami and can't wait to see them next year. And congratulations, you all did amazing.

i just want to say i am sooo proud of tsunami this weekend! i have never seen them hit their routine like that and to do it 4 times they blew me away, congrats to all of the girls 4th in the world is absolutely AMAZING :), sending my prayers to Brea for a speedy recovery!

cheerchick795 said:
Were you the spokesperson? If so.... It was so sweet. Everyone was clapping :). After all you've been through that you all were happy to compete yet again was really great and showed that Marlins truly love the sport and each other and are willing to overcome every obstacle. I can tell everyone on this team has such a big heart. Very consistent, unlike many other teams so it's good that you all were so well prepared that you could do great all 4 times.<3 Tsunami and can't wait to see them next year. And congratulations, you all did amazing.

Thank you! I honestly don't even remember what I said I would live to see a video.. It all happened so fast and it was so unreal the whole weekend is somewhat of a dreamlike blur but I can honestly say there couldn't have been a more special way I graduate. Thanks again for all of your support.. My heart will forever be in worlds 2011 and I will never forget the love we felt from you guys. Best memories of my cheer career by far.. I'm gonna miss it<3

I have been telling everyone I know about what a wonderful group you are, on the mat and off!

Tsuamni girls, you are such a strong group of girls. You truly inspire me. You all stayed so strong through all the challenges you were faced with this weekend. Not many other teams would be able to successfully perform 4 nearly perfect routines. That final routines honestly brings me to tears. You did it for Brea, and I can only imagine how much it meant to her, and how much she hated not being on the floor with you all. This team is the definition of what a team truly is. You all came together when you needed it most. I'm am still in shock that you pulled that FLAWLESS pyramid together with a missing girl. WOW. Many people weren't even sure you would make it to finals. Not only did you, but you came in 4th place in what could arguably be the toughest division of the entire comp, right behind the big 3! Do not underestimate me, again. <3 Your music explains everything so perfectly. You said we wouldn't make it? Guess what, Tsunami's back.

@icheerbrittany - please make sure your entire team reads this entire thread and realizes how amazed everyone is by you!

Watch out cheer world - Tsunami's on the rise.

tsunami is one of my fave large all girl teams they are AMAZING and they really showed everyone what they're made of this weekend!!!!! they're gonna be a team to watch out for in the future

tsunami is one of my fave senior all girl teams they are AMAZING and they really showed everyone what they're made of this weekend!!!!!! they're gonna be a team to look out for in the future

does anyone know why the lights went out day 1? i think that was one of the scariest moments of the weekend to see those girls tumbling in the dark and doing their routine no matter what!
i hope brea recovers quickly and cant wait to see them next year!

they had an amazing performance, but on top of that they have kept up with wc, cea and maryland twisters so thats huge, they are so close to getting top 3, they have a great chance of getting top 3 next year hopefully who knows maybe a world title?

Back