All-Star Maryland Twisters Showcase

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

OK...let's get back on track. So when TwistersLIVE.com made it's debut last week...it quickly became a case of "Twisters are trying to charge for music or videos etc". What many have totally overlooked is that TwistersLIVE is a ground-breaking move in the cheer industry. This is about the ability for TWISTERS, an extemely well branded name, to help other gyms around the country with critiques, advise, networking, etc. In my biased opinion, this is a very savvy business move (and I have been in business for 20+ yrs). GO TWISTERS!
It might be..I don't like to put all my eggs in one basket, especially something like this. Quite frankly, it seems like a paid version of what many people got for CEA with 2by2. In terms of an 'inside look' at practices, competitions, etc. I'm actually going to guess at that might be why people are so upset at having to pay? 2by2 (and companies like it) have (for free) introduced us to a gym's teams, athletes, practices, fun stuff, etc all on youtube without charge. Fans and its athletes have long since been connected. It's part of the reason why that program has such a following, and perhaps why someone used 'secretive' or 'close to the vest' in terms of how MD operates or addresses these types of situations. I'm not saying it's bad (It's like 'Are you a more tumbling-heavy gym or a stunting heavy-gym? Do you prefer to start hard and work to clean it up, or to start easier and build your way to your peak routine? Different strokes for different folks and it clearly works for these gyms no matter how they go!), it's just how people respond. How long has Cheer Athletics been accused of a similar thing, only changed when they started being less particular about their videos? Do I think it could be really cool? Sure, especially for parents/long distance relatives. The concept could be great for fans as well, but I can get the turn off from having to pay.

Although, I'd like to personally thank each and every one of you for making me feel as though I have an iron will. Any time someone says otherwise, I can go 'Yeah, well I didn't bust out $10 to watch one team's showcase video so HA!' and happily stuff my face full of cupcake.

PS- The side tibit of F5 I saw was nice. I'll be interested to see the routine the next time they compete, hopefully from the front.

wow I know that words can be taken the wrong way online but that came off as really rude. My post had nothing to do with any issue you had with anyone just stating why people aren't answering why she isn't at Twisters anymore. No need to be rude.
i wasent being rude it just came off the wrong way.

Latest posts

Back