All-Star Maryland Twisters Showcase

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

yes, they have 36 standing fulls, 32 hand hand whip doubles, 15 stunt groups and their uniforms produce glitter and each time they look fierce glitter poofs out of their uni into the air and onto the stage.:cheering:

Just died.....TWICE! lmao

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I'm ready to see ALL of their teams! Especially excited to see EYE OF THE STORM and STORM CHASERS!!! I'm ready to see what the defending Cheersport Champs in the Special Athlete division will bring! They were amazing last year!

Okay I know everyone's excited about f5 but Maryland twisters does have more then one level 5 team.

I wish every team best of luck!

That is right - all Twisters teams perform publically for the first time tomorrow - except for Black Ice. The World's Teams - Eclipse, Reign, WeatherGirls and F5 are going to put on a great show but get there early to cheer on all the other Twisters teams too!

I'm ready to see ALL of their teams! Especially excited to see EYE OF THE STORM and STORM CHASERS!!! I'm ready to see what the defending Cheersport Champs in the Special Athlete division will bring! They were amazing last year!
Storm chasers arent performing this weekend.

All level 4 and 5 are in 3:30 session. World's teams are all exhibition, so they don't have to compete against each other. reign is at 5:35, F5 at 5:40, WG at 5:45, Eclipse at 5:50

All level 4 and 5 are in 3:30 session. World's teams are all exhibition, so they don't have to compete against each other. reign is at 5:35, F5 at 5:40, WG at 5:45, Eclipse at 5:50

I saw their twit about their worlds teams. I like the idea that they preferred them not to compete against each other.

Back