All-Star Maryland Twisters Showcase

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

how many standing fulls was that? wow

Very impressed with standing tumbling. Running tumbling was about the same as it usually is. I don't know how I feel about their stunts yet. Pyramid seemed like it was missing something. The whole routine is missing the normal F5 sass, but that will probably change once they get their music.

guys im stoked for tomorrow, shooting stars will be performing and also senior elite ! i heard senior elite cleaned and added more difficulty in the routine so we will see !:)

is it true that Kristi Kapp didn't compete with F5 today? I thought I saw her put it on instagram, anyone know why?

Routine was great! But it didn't give me the chills like their routines normally do, I was crushed to see Kelcie fall twice. All in all they did great though!
Would love to see it from the front :D

is it true that Kristi Kapp didn't compete with F5 today? I thought I saw her put it on instagram, anyone know why?

Routine was great! But it didn't give me the chills like their routines normally do, I was crushed to see Kelcie fall twice. All in all they did great though!

Kristi is injured.

Same. I love her.

Back