Maryland Twisters Traffic

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@fierceoncé you should stop by sometime starting in early March (after NCA), have your CP meet some of the coaches, and possibly watch a practice/participate in class or open gym. (if you all are available within the next 10 days, you're more than welcome to come in and experience pre-NCA insanity :D)

You can give us a call at (410) 766-8729 and we arrange for a time that's best for you all. Hope to see you soon!

well right now she is level 2, and next season she is hoping to be level three since she got her running tuck on the trampoline already. She is 12 currently, and she would be 12 for the next competition season. Seeing her age out of youth makes me feel so old:( And now that I think about it I feel like it would be best to go to Maryland Twisters when she can make it onto a worlds team. She has been both a flyer on a senior team as well as a base on a junior team, and now she has lost her flexibility which bums her out since she was hoping to be a flyer again:( Maybe that was a bit too much information......haha. And I never even knew that a place like Centreville would have so many options of cheerleading close by! We live in FL right now and there are only three or so gyms close to us....who knew!

Based on what you are saying you have some very good very close options. Cheer Tyme is maybe 5 -10 minutes max as is Phase. From what you are saying for what you are looking for you may prefer Cheer Tyme but I really think both are great programs it is just finding which one is the right fit for you and in the end only you will not what that is. Infinity is a little further away 30 minutes at least in traffic. Not sure where you are in Florida but traffic in the DC Metro area is beyond crazy. I think when you get up here you should certainly visit Maryland Twisters, Cheer Tyme, Phase, Infinity and see which is the best fit for you, another option I forgot earlier is Legacy as well. All of them have web sites and I have found all of them to be very friendly and open. It is a great time in the NOVA area as cheer is really growing. Best to you in the move.

@fierceoncé it seems like you and CP have a tough decision to make when you move out here. The area has a lot of fantastic programs and you should definitely check out each program. Go and visit each one during practices and open gyms. I am sure that the gyms will allow your CP to sit and watch a practice as well. Each gym is different and you have to find the right one to suit your family. Good luck!

Back