All-Star Maximizing Score Sheet

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I will speak from a parent point of view. I have in the past put my foot in it, not pleasant, because of asking what I thought was just a question. The only thing I can recommend, ask what you can do to help your cp improve. Are there flying classes to get their skill level up or tumbling or whatever. What can you do to make sure your cp is doing everything well in the routine. Sometimes you just have to suck it up for a season and pray for the best and teach your child that some seasons are not about winning, but about improving their own skill set. It is a reality in any sport, some seasons suck. Celebrate the small victories with them and wait for next season. Are they moving up a level or will they have the same coach? If they are likely to change coaches then just wait it out. If this is a pattern with the coach, nothing against the good coaches out there, the truth is some coaches don't know how to pull the very best from their team, and they are likely to get the same coach weigh the pros and cons for changing gyms, ouch, or taking a year to tumble and do rec, shudder. I have been blessed, my cp's coach can pull the best from the team and works hard with the kids to get that. But we had to change gyms to get that result.

Back