All-Star Maxing Out In Level 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think you may have been mis-informed...On the Jambrands score sheet, it matters:
1. How many body positions you have (difficulty)
2. How MANY load-in and/or dismounts you have (Load-in/dismount score)
3. How many actual stunts you put in the air at one time (quantity score)
4. How well you execute your stunts. (technique score)

Whether you do an inversion as part of your load-ins or dismounts is up to you. There isn't any place on the Jambrands scoring sheet that states that you NEED an inversion. The number of load-ins and dismounts you have in your sequence will determine your LD score. Hope this helps!! :)
I probably was...the guy was nothing but UNhelpful. Thanks for explaining :)

This is what JamBrand Scoring Grid states on their Load ins/Dismounts/ Transititon Grid. Wouldn't this mean you need an inversion to max out scoring?

6.0-7.0
1/2 twisting mount or transition Straight cradle from 1-legged prep level stunt
Inversion into a stunt
Log/barrel roll
Other level appropriate creative or unique load in,
dismount or transition

I think you may have been mis-informed...On the Jambrands score sheet, it matters:
1. How many body positions you have (difficulty)
2. How MANY load-in and/or dismounts you have (Load-in/dismount score)
3. How many actual stunts you put in the air at one time (quantity score)
4. How well you execute your stunts. (technique score)

Whether you do an inversion as part of your load-ins or dismounts is up to you. There isn't any place on the Jambrands scoring sheet that states that you NEED an inversion. The number of load-ins and dismounts you have in your sequence will determine your LD score. Hope this helps!! :)

This is what JamBrand Scoring Grid states on their Load ins/Dismounts/ Transititon Grid. Wouldn't this mean you need an inversion to max out scoring?

6.0-7.0
1/2 twisting mount or transition Straight cradle from 1-legged prep level stunt
Inversion into a stunt
Log/barrel roll
Other level appropriate creative or unique load in,
dismount or transition

No. The score is based on the number of load ins, dismounts, and transitions you have in your stunt sequence. The grid gives you level appropriate options. That doesn't mean you have to include all of them to max out. If your stunt sequence included a 1/2 up, cradle from 1 legged stunt, barrel roll, legal level 2 switch up, legal tic toc, 1/2 twist down to squoosh, 1/2 back up, and another cradle from a 1 legged stunt, that would give you 8 load ins, transitions, and/or dismounts and could max out your score. Does that make sense?

No. The score is based on the number of load ins, dismounts, and transitions you have in your stunt sequence. The grid gives you level appropriate options. That doesn't mean you have to include all of them to max out. If your stunt sequence included a 1/2 up, cradle from 1 legged stunt, barrel roll, legal level 2 switch up, legal tic toc, 1/2 twist down to squoosh, 1/2 back up, and another cradle from a 1 legged stunt, that would give you 8 load ins, transitions, and/or dismounts and could max out your score. Does that make sense?

How many load ins, transitions, or dismounts do you need? If I had 5... What wouldthat score? And also, would a walking stunt count as a transition?

How many load ins, transitions, or dismounts do you need? If I had 5... What wouldthat score? And also, would a walking stunt count as a transition?
Well....it's not that cut and dry. 5 load ins, transitions, and dismounts would score better than 4 but not as well as 6. As for walking in the stunt, I'm really not sure if that would be counted or not. I guess it would depend on who is judging? Wish I had better answers for you, coach Elle! Good luck!! :)

call me crazy but im obsessed with large level 2. mini and youth. this kids are too cute for words. & you best believe ill be front and center watching that division at cheersport and nca. i loveeee stingrays!

Back