All-Star Maxing Out

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
So did I miss something? I heard that the new 75% of the squad tumbling will max out the score sheet rule has been reversed. Is it now back to 100% of the squad has to tumble to max out? So is it 75% or 100% to max out?

So did I miss something? I heard that the new 75% of the squad tumbling will max out the score sheet rule has been reversed. Is it now back to 100% of the squad has to tumble to max out? So is it 75% or 100% to max out?

Which EP's scoresheet are you talking about?

Yes if your team tumbles 100% it will count the same as if a team who only tumbles 75%......varsity I think

I don't see it as "maxing" out as much getting "in the range". What skills you throw will decide what range you will fall in. How MANY of that skill you throw will place you within that range. The way you EXECUTE that skill will be the dirt or sugar on top.

Which EP's scoresheet are you talking about?

Not sure. It's just what I heard as a general comment. I looked at Varsity's scoresheet and thought it had 75%-100% of the squad tumbling will recieve the max score. Technique will be the deciding factor between two squads that "max out".

Back