All-Star Md Twisters F5 Jamlive

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

love the changes to the dance, help to clean it up a lot. reign & super cells look great too. very nice performances to ride into indy with...

I second this post! I was there and definitely lost my voice cheering for all 3 of the teams! :D I know all of them are going to continue practicing extra hard this week and can't wait to see how they will do in Indy!

i thought for the most part the competition was fun and well organized. it ran on time and although i really didn't get the awards ceremony at the end of the night seeing how we knew who won, it was still a great competition. i'm proud of our all our twister teams and can't wait for indy.

Awesome routine..does the dance seem really fast to anyone besides me? They work it out but it seems like some girls (particularly when I re-watched it so I could see the other parts I missed the first time) aren't finishing all their moves fully..maybe my eyes are naturally follow that stuff lol

Awesome Awesome Awesome! Love everything about it! In the pyramid when the girls shoot through and they look like a twister is so cool and in there music it would be awesome if it said in the back ground of the song it said "Twisters"! LOL I just could hear it every time I watched it but it wasn't there! LOL!
But I think so far thats a leading routine so far!

Anyone know scores? I'd be curious to see how they compared to Fame, and how they compared to themselves at the last Jamfest competition.

i'm usually not a big f5 fan (or at least the past couple of years), but this routine is amazing, and i think they're back to living up to everyone's expectations of them!

Back