All-Star Michigan All-star Cheer Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I need to correct this.. middle cp did not attend Capitol Cheer, rather one of the owner/coaches was an athlete and a coach at another gym awhile ago and was one of the Coaches for middle CP.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Sorry, I just now saw this thread. If you're still looking, here's the information for Elite Cheer Michigan's team placements :)
35jghgk.jpg

I'm moving to Royal Oak, MI this month and would love any information about gyms that are currently hiring in the area! I'm a former UCA staff member & helped out with my alma mater Rocky Point HS who won nationals, so I mainly have experience working with high school teams. I did cheer all-star though and won worlds in 2010, so I am willing to learn more about the all star coaching world as well! Thanks in advance--- I would love to learn more about what the Michigan cheer world has to offer! :cheering:

I'm moving to Royal Oak, MI this month and would love any information about gyms that are currently hiring in the area! I'm a former UCA staff member & helped out with my alma mater Rocky Point HS who won nationals, so I mainly have experience working with high school teams. I did cheer all-star though and won worlds in 2010, so I am willing to learn more about the all star coaching world as well! Thanks in advance--- I would love to learn more about what the Michigan cheer world has to offer! :cheering:

I'm not sure about if they're hiring or not, but you'd be about a half hour away from Elite Cheer!

If you want to coach high school MHSAA has a pretty different format (if you have any questions about it I'd be happy to help!), but I would go to michigancompetitivecheerleading.com- they have a page listing high schools/middle schools that are hiring.

And if you're looking into working for a camp staff next year, I strongly recommend North American Spirit camps. The owner is one of the most inspirational women I have ever met, and her knowledge of the sport is outstanding. They teach great technique and I have nothing negative to say about them at all!

Not sure if vizion is hiring or not but you're pretty close to vizion all stars which is growing every year :)

Last season vizion had 3 teams go to the summit on full paid bids and made it to finals placing in the top 3.

This season vizions small sr was the only michigan gym to go to worlds on a full paid bid and the only michigan team to ever make it to finals where they placed 10th. They were a first year worlds team also :) they also sent clarity, small coed 4 to the summit this weekend on a full paid bid and they made it to finals today :)

Not sure if vizion is hiring or not but you're pretty close to vizion all stars which is growing every year :)

Last season vizion had 3 teams go to the summit on full paid bids and made it to finals placing in the top 3.

This season vizions small sr was the only michigan gym to go to worlds on a full paid bid and the only michigan team to ever make it to finals where they placed 10th. They were a first year worlds team also :) they also sent clarity, small coed 4 to the summit this weekend on a full paid bid and they made it to finals today :)

Vizion looked so incredible at worlds and summit! I loved seeing how well they represented :)

However, I would like to elaborate on a few things... Michigan Xtreme got a paid bid a previous year and Elite Cheer had two teams make it to Finals at Worlds (separate years). I believe team names Lazers and Commanders. :)

Vizion looked so incredible at worlds and summit! I loved seeing how well they represented :)

However, I would like to elaborate on a few things... Michigan Xtreme got a paid bid a previous year and Elite Cheer had two teams make it to Finals at Worlds (separate years). I believe team names Lazers and Commanders. :)
Sorry if I came across wrong. I was not saying they were the first to receive a paid bid. I simply meant they were the only this season. To my knowledge lasers and commanders never went to finals, they went to worlds when semi-finals/ finals worked Extremely different but they were open teams.

Capital Cheer Michigan is opening a new gym in Grand Rapids this June!
Is it the same owners/coaches at the Grand Rapids facility? Laura was my 12 yr CP's first coach and she adored her. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back