Music Miguel Gonzalez

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009
Anyone have any samples of his music? He's doing the two teams his brother choreographed for at my gym's music and i was wondering what his style was.

Miguel has a style unlike any others. He was definitely one of the trend setters when it came to cheer music. Whatever he produces, I'm sure you would love. What is your email?

I was actually on the phone with him and he sent me a few samples yesterday. I'll say - he was definitely an innovator in the industry in the past and he's SOOO on his way back to the top. His new style is very reminiscent of Old School Cheer music - with the high end production twist. He doesn't use voice overs too often, he lets the music speak for itself (if that makes sense). If I had to sum it up into a few words/phrases - Great sound effecting, excellent song choices & dramatic!

I was actually on the phone with him and he sent me a few samples yesterday. I'll say - he was definitely an innovator in the industry in the past and he's SOOO on his way back to the top. His new style is very reminiscent of Old School Cheer music - with the high end production twist. He doesn't use voice overs too often, he lets the music speak for itself (if that makes sense). If I had to sum it up into a few words/phrases - Great sound effecting, excellent song choices & dramatic!
where can we hear some of his recent work ? lol

He has done music (and choreography) for Step 1 in the past.. I don't know specific routines off the top of my head. He did do Step 1 Small Senior's music this year though!

Back