All-Star Minnesota/minneapolis Area Competitions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 19, 2012
Hello all! so, I am seriously having trouble finding competitions in the Minneapolis area. I know of wow factor, csg, and the MOA spirit of america one. Are there any others even remotely close? My team is from eau claire, and even though we are a collegiate level team, we are pretty much an open lv 6 team. (no cheers, poms or signs... YAY!) With that said, I am really having trouble finding more than just those three big ones. We are about one hour southeast of Minneapolis, and we would probably travel anywhere between 1-3 hrs away for a "normal" competition. sooo...It would be great if I got some answers, because comp season is right around the corner ;) thanks yall!

I don't know of any more in the area, but I've competed at the MOA competition before if you want to know what it's like it!

UCA does have a regional competition in early November as well, but that's about it! I coach for a gym in the area and besides small local competitions hosted by HS teams we are traveling 4+ hours to all our competitions!

I don't recommend Xtreme Spirit events. I haven't met one person that had a positive experience. Every local competition in Minnesota has poor all-star judging. If you're truly looking for a competitive, and great competition, you're going to have to look regionally. Jam Live in Chicago is always a favorite.

I don't recommend Xtreme Spirit events. I haven't met one person that had a positive experience. Every local competition in Minnesota has poor all-star judging. If you're truly looking for a competitive, and great competition, you're going to have to look regionally. Jam Live in Chicago is always a favorite.

Stop coming to JamLIVE. ;)

yes! my first couple years of allstar I did xtreme spirit around the chicago/northern illinois area and southern wisconsin. every time I have been to one something has happened or something didn't seem right about the judging. unfortunately, i have discovered the lack of "quality" minnesota and northern cheer comps and am almost desperate enough to go to xtreme spirit, just so we can compete more. ALMOST. lol

UCA does have a regional competition in early November as well, but that's about it! I coach for a gym in the area and besides small local competitions hosted by HS teams we are traveling 4+ hours to all our competitions!

yikes! seems my team is not the only one with this problem! its sad, we should try and somehow get more well known event companies to expand out north. I absolutely love JAMfest competitions and I feel as if those are the best run and most professional setting.

Hello all! so, I am seriously having trouble finding competitions in the Minneapolis area. I know of wow factor, csg, and the MOA spirit of america one. Are there any others even remotely close? My team is from eau claire, and even though we are a collegiate level team, we are pretty much an open lv 6 team. (no cheers, poms or signs... YAY!) With that said, I am really having trouble finding more than just those three big ones. We are about one hour southeast of Minneapolis, and we would probably travel anywhere between 1-3 hrs away for a "normal" competition. sooo...It would be great if I got some answers, because comp season is right around the corner ;) thanks yall!

I don't know if your team is going for a bid to worlds, if you are check out International Championship | All Things Cheer
They are offering paid bids to International LV 5 and Lv6.
If you have any questions about it PM me

^ I'm not sure a competition in Washington State is the answer she is looking for......

:cow:

I was more just letting her know for her LV6 team about a company offering full paid bids to lv 6 teams. Not many people know about it. So it was more an FYI

Back