Music Mix Requests!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

nation1 said:
does anyone have Stingrays Peach 2008 worlds?

I don't have the Worlds version but Rays Peach 2008 is my all time FAVORITE mix of all time. Left, right, left, left... BOOM!

If you get it can you send it my way. I think the only difference between the mix prior to worlds and the worlds mix is the stunt sequence.

tntcheerguy said:
does anyone have pumas for this season??? im dieing to have it! and PSS!
[email protected] <-- send to here:)

i have the WCA version that CustomGrooves overlayed on the Pumas video. it has the crowd cheering in the background but its still very good quality for not being the real thing. would you still like me to send it to you?

and PSS! i wish!! :)

Eyes On The Prize said:
tntcheerguy said:

i have the WCA version that CustomGrooves overlayed on the Pumas video. it has the crowd cheering in the background but its still very good quality for not being the real thing. would you still like me to send it to you?

Can you put it in the library, I hate asking for people to send it when you can just get it off the library. :)

HeyimA said:
Eyes On The Prize said:
tntcheerguy said:

Can you put it in the library, I hate asking for people to send it when you can just get it off the library. :)

ok, its up. jeez! that uploader is so picky! took me 10 minutes just to find a file name it would accept! :pullinghair:

Bremix said:
World Cup Starlites 08 spirit sports

Its the one with the new music but with the old Ricky Martin "Living La Vida Loca" dance, I've been looking for it forever!

I have it. It's one of my all time favorites! Do you have an email?

Eyes On The Prize said:
leighhhhhhhh said:
Star Athletics Small Coed 09 anyone? dieing for this one lol!

thats the one where it starts with "this is how we do it!" right? if so, i have it! where do you want it sent? :)

anyone have there music from this yearr??

Back