Morning Classes Ideas

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 8, 2010
I am looking to start some morning classes and was wondering if anyone has any advise or ideas on what works well. I was leading towards a Mommy and me class, or like some kind of little tots classes.

I recommend contacting your local home school groups, special needs groups, day cares, and preschools. All of these groups have the possibilities of coming in the morning.

You can also contact your city rec department and see about offering classes through them.

I recommend contacting your local home school groups, special needs groups, day cares, and preschools. All of these groups have the possibilities of coming in the morning.

You can also contact your city rec department and see about offering classes through them.

Awesome, I will do that. Thank you for the advice!

Preschool gymnastics and mommy and together make up the highest profit of my gym. And they can be done anytime of the day, and you don't need advanced I.e. High cost, coaches to teach them well. Enthusiastic college kids work great.

We rent space to a personal trainer in the mornings, as well as a Zumba instructor. Works out great to be able to offer these services to our parents!

Back