All-Star Most Recent Injury in Cheerleading, and How you did it.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I was doing a kick double and one of my bases caught me with her knee and it twisted my t4 vertebrae to the right. It's not fixable.
That was a year ago. No new injuries yet (except for a pulled groin muscle, but that isn't really considered an injury to me), but the season is young.

Most recent injury (not involving cheer), I hit my head on the corner of a nightstand and gave myself a concussion. Believe me, my injuries outside cheer are usually worse.

I hurt my shoulder at staff meeting. But it was hurt before its bone on bone. Idk what I did it just killed. But its better now

I had shin splints a while ago....not from cheer though idk how I got them. But I was at Woodward last week and they came back and now I have to wear a brace. And Nike Sideline cheer shoes hurt my foot and I have to wrap it.

Recent: Hit my Face on my back spots shoulder doing a double down,Slipped out my bases hands and landed on my Neck/shoulders.(had really bad muscle spasams.
And about 2 years ago i Was doing a full by myself when i didnt really have it consistant. and landed on my hand. My right Thumb dislocated and came out of my skin (it was pretty much a compound fracture but i didnt break it,just dislocated) I ended up with seven stitches on the inside of my hand and had to get surgery to reatach a ligament to my bone on the back of my thumb..
I have also broken everyone of my fingers and has had shin splints in my right shin for the past 4 years.

I just had surgery last friday to repair my meniscus......again :( third times a charm. I'll be out for a while prayy for me :)

I just had surgery last friday to repair my meniscus......again :( third times a charm. I'll be out for a while prayy for me :)

I had surgery on my meniscus in May, they took like 20 some percent of it out.. And now it's worse then before was that your case ?

Just messed my knee up about three weeks ago, Torn cartilage, Patella tendinitis, and maybe a partial tear with my meniscus... Doing a running full- which ive had for a while, just whipped it really fast and landed weird... In a leg immobilizer for 2 more weeks! :) Pray all goes well!

I had surgery on my meniscus in May, they took like 20 some percent of it out.. And now it's worse then before was that your case ?

Oh no Sorry to hear that. My case was that my meniscus is under developed so my first surgeon "attempted" to fix it but it didn't heal properly. So my last surgeon Put two seuchers (how ever you spell it) in so hopefully these work there's to much of a gap between my meniscus and some other thingy.

i have not done anything compared to what everyone has done on here i have done things tht i am surprised i have not gotten in jured from but my back dose hurt sometimes when i do bhs and back walkovers but tht is because when i was 8 my back was slammed under my wooden grage door. also my wrist hurts when i base for long periods of time so i wear a brace. (sorry for misssplellings)

hairline fracture in my ankle now :(

it's the result of when i played soccer; fractured it in 4 spots from a slide tackle. had surgery. my growth plate never healed right; now it's shifting again... they're worried... i'm still cheering :)

recently....mixed up a bounding pass and stretched some tendon in my elbow, it pops when i bend it lol

Back