All-Star Most underrated team?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 13, 2012
What team in your opinion is generally the most underrated, for me it is:

- Lady Bullets (I feel like they dont have as many 'fans' as other teams yet they are ridiculously amazing and consistently deliver at each comp)
- Rockstar Beatles (This team came SECOND at worlds, and I've seen very few comments about them, their centre stunt group is CRAZY, I couldn't have even imagined a 360 into a 360 tick tock and they did it straight into a heel stretch?!?!?!)
- Desert Storm Elite Rage (They didn't make finals, but they had full squad double ups and almost full squad 360 express ups which I saw very few of at worlds)

Also...

- Vancouver Ice Queens
- GymTyme Black Smack
- Cali Aces
- Ice Lady Lightning

:D:D:D

I don't really see how LB are underrated considering they just won worlds and are a continuous fan favorite.... or any of those teams are underrated minus maybe two.

However, I would say:
American Cheer Med. Coed 5
PCM Fantasy
Desert Storm Elite Rage
Champion Cheer Heat
PrimeTyme Nighthawks
Fame Super Seniors

I know Lady Bullets are recognised more than most other teams, but they don't get as much recognition as say Orange, Panthers or Shooting Stars... but maybe I'm just missing something :oops:

Lady Bullets placed second at Worlds for 2011 and 2012, won NCA in 2012, and won Worlds in 2013. If they're still considered underrated, then I don't know what to say.

Some teams that I personally think are underrated would be:
American Cheer Flyers Medium Coed
Mac's All Star Cheer Senior Starz
Memphis Elite Blue Crew
PCM Fantasy

I know Lady Bullets are recognised more than most other teams, but they don't get as much recognition as say Orange, Panthers or Shooting Stars... but maybe I'm just missing something :oops:
They get a different type of attention, sure they haven't won worlds a considerable amount of times like the teams you mentioned.... but there are plenty of people out there that feel they should've won in 2011 (in addition to the fact they medalled three years consecutively before winning), and they are consistently regarded as one of the best teams around, and I'd agree... everything about LB screams the opposite of underrated.

Lady Bullets are also very lowkey and are not a flagship team or the only team in the program that's a world contender. They go out there compete and come what may. They also don't have a lot of well starpower,compared to a team like Stars who have had some of the most stand out athletes in the sport. Not saying they don't have great and known athletes but like their team reputation, those girls are very reserved.

I love Lady Bullets, they're in my top threenfave teams, but they have fans and obviously skills that have been recongnized but it's been in the trophies and overall team talent.

i dont know if i would consider them "underrated" but i feel that gymtyme pink (although well known) are overlooked quite often. yes they have fans, but if im not mistaken did they not have the highest score in all of worlds both 2011 and 2012? they're incredible but i think they often get overlooked since the international divisions are not as popular as lets say large senior. just my opinion though!

Back