All-Star Most underrated team?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ACE teams.
MACs.
PCM (although they get noticed more lately.)
SSX from CEA (yes, big name gym but they haven't drawn the OMG that Senior & Coed Elite get.)
FCA

I'd say that SSX has gotten A LOT more popular this year and that the two CEA teams that everyone is "fangirling" over are Sr. Elite and SSX, not necessarily Coed Elite. Maybe that's just my perception though.

What team in your opinion is generally the most underrated, for me it is:

- Lady Bullets (I feel like they dont have as many 'fans' as other teams yet they are ridiculously amazing and consistently deliver at each comp)
- Rockstar Beatles (This team came SECOND at worlds, and I've seen very few comments about them, their centre stunt group is CRAZY, I couldn't have even imagined a 360 into a 360 tick tock and they did it straight into a heel stretch?!?!?!)
- Desert Storm Elite Rage (They didn't make finals, but they had full squad double ups and almost full squad 360 express ups which I saw very few of at worlds)

Also...

- Vancouver Ice Queens
- GymTyme Black Smack
- Cali Aces
- Ice Lady Lightning

:D:D:D
I agree with you. I also feel that CJA team Gunz is overlooked. They have the same amount of talent but don't get a lot of recognition.. Unfortunately, this sport is so subjective. If the cheer Gods are not a fan, they will not promote (imo)

Rockstar Rolling Stones (not just choosing them because I cheer there)

This team is INSANE this year, I wish they competed at more competitions but they were on FIRE Cheersport day 1. They are a team mostly made of coaches and athletes from other areas so they focus mainly on Worlds. Their pyramid is crazy too.

Beatles seem to have gotten more recognition because of last year too!

"Recognize who we are, This is Rockstar"

Back