All-Star Moving Jumps

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am huge believer on execution...I think moving jumps can either make or break a score when it comes to execution. Unfortunately, most teams probably are leaning more towards their jump scores being lower. I guess it depends how the judges perceive it ie. sloppier or more difficulty/cleaner. Also, this risks a higher opportunity for timing to be all over the place, but again if executed properly it can result in higher jump scores! :D

They got a full paid bid with it... apparently it didnt take away *too* much;)

Yeah I mean, sure it's possible to get bids with it. Not knocking Cheer Express, I actually really like them. But it's obvious to see they lose a lot of technique when moving. Look at the timing of their last jump and of their tucks.

Yeah I mean, sure it's possible to get bids with it. Not knocking Cheer Express, I actually really like them. But it's obvious to see they lose a lot of technique when moving. Look at the timing of their last jump and of their tucks.

The timing was fine up until the pike wasnt it? Maybe they should ditch the pike? Like toe toe hurdler tuck. Pike to the opposite side?

Back